@power
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 457
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Forgot to tag you in my RP above
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Ben Gunn, Flare, and Marcellus, Everstrand edge
Leon stared at the scar, and he felt a tightness in his throat. He knew the kind of men responsible for something like this. In fact, that was why he was here. He glanced over at his friend. Julian’s face had paled, and he was clenching and u…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle @grcr
I’m gonna write a really short rp this time.
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Baron gently replaced his scarf, careful to make sure it covered the scar, before turning away so that his face was cast in shadow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @grcr @ellette-giselle
Baron (Brutus)—with Ben Gunn, Flare, Marcellus, Leon, and Julian, Everstrand edge
Brutus suddenly sighed, looking tired. He pulled up his scarf again, having stopped attempting to arouse the guards. “Sadly, if I am not careful, I…” Brutus shook his head, turning to face Ben, before removing his scarf. Down…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Tenz and Reid
“I can’t go to anyone for help, Tenz. They would hurt me. So I’ll have to figure it out myself.”
Tenz’z smile faded and his voice dropped low in volume, looking at his twin. “Like… They?”
Reid stiffened, drawing in a breath. His pupils became thinner. “I-I wouldn’t know, Tenz,” Reid said hesitan…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, btw, neat deduction! Sounds a little Sherlock Homsy.
Thx. Though, tbh, I’m usually not this bright. I think it’s just because I slept better last night than I usually do, lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
praying!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ha, you’re good! I keep missing you too.
Yes, agreed. That line was actually one of my MCs main struggles in the last book. Though he didn’t realize that until someone pointed it out to him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, well “so far” is the key term, my girl.
We’ll see.
Either way, God wants us to share Him with others. Ultimately, He knows who is going to accept that gift or not, but that doesn’t change the way we should approach it, right?
I don’t think it should, but I’ve seen some people go at it like They are the ones s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*cough cough*
I knew that.
*wince*
Sorry i forgot! Okay, so I have an older age range. Good.
I would definitely like some advice (maybe later on) in how to classify these books. I was thinking YA, but that could include 13 or so year olds, and the violence level in these books might be to high for that. I mean, they are kinda dark…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Kenna and Zeke’s kids!!!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Glad to hear that!
I wouldn’t delete this, I need it for Joseph’s arc and to really set the whole stage. But, I’m glad you liked it enough for it to be a keeper weather I can trim it or not.
Btw, completely off topic, You’re 15? Right?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, that’s two against me.
Glad you like the map!!
I’ll take a look at that section and see what I can do by way of trimming a few things up………
what do you think, @linus-smallprint ?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. I’ll see what @linus-smallprint and @keilah-h say, and from there I’ll make a decision once I have everyone’s opinion.
I think I could end up trimming things up a little if I need to.
Well, I know the belief in Divine Election is not held by everyone. Some people believe that anyone who chooses to be saved can be saved,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, btw, neat deduction! Sounds a little Sherlock Homsy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, I would say now, except that @raxforge isn’t active at the moment so we can’t get his characters to move.
I guess give us a few in case he decides to make his way over here. Otherwise we might just have to abandon him.
No worries. It’s okay to call him Barron. I think i have his names down now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oops, I forgot to call Baron Brutus in the rp. Sorry.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
For anyone interested, here is the current map.This is what everything looks like in this book.

- Load More
