@power
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 457
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
And yes, Celtic fairies are horrifying.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I forgot to do this. I’ll try to join in another time though.
O.O Wowzers. I knew he would die, but I hoped she’d remember him.
EEEEEE. You know what I think of this story. =D
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Your welcome. It was actually really good the way you left it. I like unfinished short stories because it forces the reader to come up with an ending. (I dislike that technique when authors do it with a series or novel though. I feel cheated) But yeah, it was really good.
Thank you! I wanted to try to do something…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, interesting! I love the Celtic folklore inspiration. Fairies are so creepy. XD It’s a fascinating premise.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here it is in all it’s ESL by a native English speaker glory.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v4ZJMMpmLEv0rVVsb7mpQG6OI0Xt1XpeWYZU5_934nc/edit?usp=drivesdk
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journa
You seriously posted to me last night because your cat was chasing you?!
I would not stand for that. Throw the thing in the brow closet or the basement until he’s learned his lesson. Cat’s are not the master of the house. You are. Don’t let him think otherwise.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I guess I’ll submit mine next.
I have no way of sending a link, so I’m just gonna have to post it. I’m excited for this! I’ve never done anything like it, so let’s hope it turns out as good as I think it did. lol.
The Mark of The Fey
A LegendWiry gypsy boy, take my hand, and you’ll not be found come mornin’.
Once and again ’round…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay! I’ll run over mine to get some edits my siblings suggested done and send it in after that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay! I got it open! Thanks.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have eight cats. And I used to have fifteen for a short period of time. Throughout my life I’ve had many many cats. Those are my credentials as a cat expert XD.
When they start giving you the death stare, you give them bologna. Or hamburger. They also love a good sardine can. Then they slink away, having forgotten (for the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
@raxforge has a play he’s performing today. He meant to post his story for you guys to read last night, but I guess he forgot. He already sent me his short story by email, so he is in this entry, you’ll have to wait until I get permission from him to post it or he posts it himself to read his story. Just fyi.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The link said I need to request access, so I did. Just so you know.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I tried to read it just to see what you wrote, but it said I couldn’t have access.
Is that on purpose?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @liberty @hybridlore @koshka @calyhuge @keilah-h @ellette
Sorry if i tagged you and you aren’t participating *Apologetic Realn bow*
To all you who are participating…
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!! -
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Anytime, either by Google docs link or just directly posting it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone know when we’re submitting the stories today? Liuke do we just send them in any time, or are we supposed to send them in all together?
- Load More
