@power
Active 2 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 457
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ahhh! Animal fantasy! And, as I presume although you could definitely be going for older groups but, are you writing middle-grade?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Will it let you request access?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Nods seriously*
Oh I know. I wish there were more of y’all guys on here so I could properly interrogate y’all and try to understand how you think.
Like, how?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oof, that’s ok. 🙂 Hope you feel better soon!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@everyone
Thank you all for praying!!!!
It’s been really rough…
I’m trusting God and my faith is so much stronger but I’m learning that trusting God doesn’t make the pain and hurt go away.
But we have good news! My mom saw a doctor and they said that she can have her treatment in our hometown and doesn’t have to go out of state!
Keep…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you liked it!
Yeah, it’s standalone right now, but who knows? 😉 I haven’t gotten to work seriously in much of my WIPs, so they’re more like Works Waiting For Progress or something like that.
A sub-series is a good idea! I shall await your return. =D And maybe get some of my homework done. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My stories? Yes. This short story is a stand alone, but I have three WIPs. Currently, my goal is to finish a novela by Easter. It’s one I haven’t shared much about, but is pretty close to my heart. Plus it’s a better springboard than a 3 volume epic or a 5 book series. XD
You?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Squeals*
Yay! Like I said, it’s such an intricately pieced world.
Yeah, most of mine are in my head too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Exactly! =)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, I liked your story. The worldbuilding and premise was so unique! And the frame story layout was a good touch. Does it belong to a larger story?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Very true. It’s so much fun. XD I would add that we hope if we can connect to a reader’s heart, we can impact them in the long run.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Idk, I love hearing that my writing made someone cry.
I think it’s because it makes us happy to know that we wrote in a way that made people care about our characters enough to cry.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw, thanks! (Why is it so fulfilling to hear your writing made someone cry? XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
maybe.
At least they didn’t get sacrificed.
Yeah! No kidding!
I once read a book that is actually a true story about the “fey” which actually happened to be a druid cult. You will never look at Halloween the same way again. I mean, our family already didn’t calibrate it, but that book makes you feel a little sick when you watch kids t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I was tearing up so bad!
I love the different meanings the prompt had in your story! His physical scar, but also her unseen one.
SO GOOD!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep. Poor kiddos. Who knows, she may decide to write a story based on that “wild dream” and accidentally keep his memory (the things an author thinks).
At least they didn’t get sacrificed.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. I know. That part is sad. Sadder then him dying. But in a way it’s also sweet because now she can go through life never having to deal with that trauma.
- Load More
