-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
Welp, finished that session! Got almost 300 words. Well, I got to 300, but I wrote a few before I started the timer lol. Gonna start another session in a few minutes. hoping to get in maybe 2 more 20 minute sprints, that way it’ll add up to an hour.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
I mainly write fantasy (so Sci Fi will be a little out of the box for me later on)
My WIP is the first book in a seven book fantasy series. I don’t have an actual name for the series so I just call it Quill & Ink or Project Q&I lol. Hoping to finish the first draft sometime next year, but I’m taking my time so the editing might be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
@lewilliams The first draft of my WIP. Need to finish chapter 4 at least. After I reach my goal with that I think I’ll work on some other book ideas I’ve got swimming around in my head.
(I have 2. Another Fantasy Duology or Trilogy, and a Sci-Fi Fantasy)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Short Story Secret Santa? (Idea) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 9 months ago
This is such a fun and cute idea!!
I do have to say, however, I probably won’t be participating for 3 reasons-1. Short stories aren’t really my thing.
2. I have to ask permission to email ppl so idk if that would work.
3. It’s hard making myself write in my WIP XD -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j @lewilliams @writerlexi1216 Anyone gonna be on for a bit? I’m up early (gonna start trying to wake up earlier) and will be doing some writing later on. Anyone else? We can write together if so XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Bullet Journaling in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Thx for the tips! And if I get my bullet journal for Christmas I may post a pic of it on here! Because I’m obsessed with my own WIPs I’ll probably do monthly themes based around that or around the washi tape I wanna use XD)
So funny story-
I go to Hobby Lobby fairly often. Maybe not all the time but more often then some might. Any…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 @devastate-lasting
Is anyone here? I’m sitting at my desk, with hot chocolate which I can’t really taste due to sinuses (eh, oh well lol) and my computer is on, and I need to do some writing but it’s the getting started part that Messes with me.
I got kinda inspired in the bath but….now I don’t actually wanna do it.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Im here! May do some writing later. And ya I wanna be one of those who may can work on multiple projects. I figure as long as I write in my first project before working on another I’ll be good.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Bullet Journaling in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Yes!! I’ve watched some of her videos! She’s awesome! And thanks!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sci-fi Galaxy Map? in the forum Sci-Fi 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180, I’m afraid not. I’m more of a fantasy girl myself although I have been recently thinking about a mix of Sci-if and Fantasy idea I have.
Aa for map making, I’d definitely take a look at a site called Inkarnate. For the full version u can pay 5 bucks a month, but even the free version is great u just don’t get all the sticker…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Hopefully the latest will be the middle of 2021. Like July or something. That’s awesome about your word count tho!! Woohoo!!
And ya, I’ll probably need to take at least a month or a few off, if I can (I can be inpatient lol) but I’ve got other books ideas so I can stop and work on those. I wanna become one of those who can work in two p…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Wow!! That sounds neat!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@nova21 This is fun!
When we first came to the land of giants, things were a bit hectic, but hey, now we have our own portable golf course!
XD!!

-
GodlyFantasy12's profile was updated 5 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic How has your writing changed since you first started? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 10 months ago
I’ve still got a lot to learn and I’m my own worst critic TBH, but…umm…welp I’ve since learned about paragraphs….
🤣🤣🤣
Seriously tho, I started when I was little and I have my first “book” in a drawer (my mom kept it) and all the chapters are just like one long paragraph XD!!!
But I do think I’ve gotten better in other ways…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Nice!
@writerlexi1216 Going pretty well I think. Still on chapter 4 (it’s a long chapter compared to my others which runs mainly into the 1,000 word mark and sometimes over)
Maybe I’ll finish it today, not sure. Then I’ll work on chapter 5 and when it’s finished I’ll go back and edit.
I usually have quite a bit of free time, but I’m a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Bullet Journaling in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Thx and lol! There’s a lot YouTube videos out there too on bullet journaling, including some for writers.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Bullet Journaling in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
And….ermm, well I don’t have the best handwriting or art skills, so that’s a bit worrisome, but I’m hoping to get by with some doodles and maybe some sticker templates or something 🤷🏻♀️
I am super excited to get to use some washi tape tho (love washi tape!! Asked for some in my stocking) And having a different theme each month is gonna be so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Bullet Journaling in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Ok, so…this seems the best place by o put this topic, also, I hope I’m not annoying anyone or being ehh…whatever by creating so many new topics, or chatting too much. I’ve never really been part of an actual forum (I mean….minus games that chat and other things similar) but even those are very limited.
Anyway, I’m hoping to be getting a bul…[Read more]
- Load More

