-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
NOPE THAT DID NOT WORK. SIIIIIGHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, this is a test cuz I’m trying to remember how to change my sentence at the bottom of my posts XD! Let see if this works
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OOPS I meant @joy-caroline earlier! Both of your pics are light pink so I got confused on who it was XD!
-
GodlyFantasy12 changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Yesss I feel you! Procrastination is a HUGE struggle! I still battle with it VERY often!!
One thing that has helped me recently is having a small goal, that builds toward a bigger goal. So say 500 words a day, but it slowly adds up.
That is another reason that app has helped me out. When u have a small daily goal, it’s easier to n…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Struggling Mentally and Emotionally With Your WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*Btw, this forum isn’t really for the nitty gritty things that some writers have to deal with, such as violence, etc. U can make that on another forum if u wish, but I sometimes rather not read it so thanks for understanding (:*
This forum post is for those who are struggling with doubt, lack of confidence, procrastination, perfectionism,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing First Chapters… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Remember, books u read have been edited and rewritten multiple times! Trust me, I am a perfectionist on certain things (and I have OCD) but u gotta step back and maybe move onto another scene. I still struggle with this, Â but recently I’ve been doing really well and feeling good about my writing. It is definitely NOT perfect so its easy…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting So canva (I have the free version) has a bookmark design so I used that and found images I liked (some were from a think I bought and canva has some nice free ones) and used all of that. After u make it u download it and print it on a piece of card stock paper.
I changed the printing from Us Letter to something else….I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And mine! This one is DEFINITELY my favorite! I LOVE HOW IT TURNED OUT!!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My mom’s! (The white words turned out a bit wonky) so for those who can’t read it it says
How do you fulfill a destiny you never asked for?

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My Bestie’s bookmark!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So I’ve made some bookmarks! (Out of card stock and images online lol!) so obviously i do not own the rights to these pics, but they still turned out adorable!
I made on for my Bestie, my mom and myself! I’ll post pics here
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Wrote 1,409 words and finished another scene! Woohoo!! Thats now 8,228 of 80,000!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ahem.
COMMENCE WRITING NOW!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 It is!! Sooooo good.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Not yet but hopefully once I get home I’ll get some done. I’m gonna be getting a Caramel Frappe from McDonald’s and some chocolate chip cookies. The perfect writing snack combo lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@nova21 Yes I am! (And the working title is currently Destiny’s Murder) as for ur question, it kinda depends on ur preference. Maybe try it out? Rn I’m just sticking to this one (except I have a nonfiction help book in mind)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting @gracie-j @joy-caroline @issawriter7 @r-m-archer @scoutfinch180 @anyone-else
Hey is anyone on?? Haven’t written any yet today but hope to later. What about y’all?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Subgenres–Helpful or a Hindrance? in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
TBH didn’t read the article. But I would say that some Subgenres can be good but that article has way too many in my opinion!
I think u have to limit yourself to just a few, so Portal Fantasy, Historical Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Fantasy, etc.
But don’t feel like u have to fit into one. I mean, I feel they’re just there if u want…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing Resources! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@ugroza ooh gonna have to look into that!
- Load More
