-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Hi!! And ur WIP does sound so interesting!! I’m guessing u write fantasy (Yessss another fantasy writer!! Woohoo!)
also hello ppls! As for how I’m doing I think im almost to 13,000 words total to my 80,000 word goal!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So total I’ve wrote 1,822 words! So I’m gonna take a break, because I don’t have long to go to reach 2,000 so ya. That’s probably where I’m gonna call it quits l0l, cuz my grammy and I are gonna go eat and stuff and I still need to pray.
Good luck to both of y’all! Keep me updated!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline AWWW!!
So….I’m doing a first draft and the scene I just finished ends uncompleted (because it goes into another scene I’m not writing yet) so the last sentence Is simply:
“Oh, well-“
XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 Woohoo! I’ve gotten another 622 words! Moving to another scene now. If I can reach 1,000 I’d be happy, cuz I doubt I’m gonna get to 5,000. But 2,000 or a bit over is also great
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@isawriter7 Am joining! Woohoo! Let’s go!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh man, I fell asleep again. I probably needed a sleep day lol. I’m on this medicine that’s making me tired so we’re gonna see if we can change the dosage some.
ANYWHO I’m writing now if anyone wants to join!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Just seeing my word count upped to 11,000 and something is sooooo great. It’s really encouraging to see it grow.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @issawriter7 YAY!!
As of rn I’ve reached 1,020 words! Gonna take a break to do some other stuff and then hopefully get back to it? Let me know when and if y’all are writing and we can kinda do it at the same time maybe later.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Welp I ended up sleeping more so ya. May not get to it.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver Thx! And lol! I am a girl!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline So I’m hoping to be up sometime around 6 or so, but I won’t start writing right away. I’m gonna do my prayer time, devotion all that. I’m thinking that might take about an hour and fifteen minutes. So probably around 7:50-8:00 is when I’ll start writing.
Hopefully 😅 may differ depending on a few things. How long I lay in bed, how…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey y’all! Gonna tag some peeps!
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @joy-caroline @issawriter7 @abigail-m @e-k-seaver
This may sound crazy but….tomorrow I am going to attempt a 5,000 word challenge!! So it’s pretty much where u try to write 5,000 words in one day!
I’m gonna wake up earlier (hopefully lol) and at least try to accomplish the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And I still wanna keep the end date for the first draft or at least the 80,000 words as somewhere in May.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @joy-caroline @issawriter7
So….
Past few days I haven’t been in much of a writing mood, or at least making myself write lol. But because I was ahead I could take a few days off.
HOWEVER
The night before yesterday I found that my computer screen has glitches so we’re gonna send it in to get it fix…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Well which would you rather me call you? lol, no one calls you Carol?
Actually that one I had the help of a friend, as it was made about a year ago when I wasnt very good at Graphic design, but yes, thank you! Each of the pictures in the letter ‘You’ represent a MC, as there is 3.
But that’s ok! I use canva, it take awhile to…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m so bad at intros so i just copied the one off my profile lol
Hello, and that’s totally ok! Anyone is welcome to follow me, though i must admit i’m not very professional in it.
Well, it’s actually a mix of genres. Some action, technically kinda some sci-fi. It’s complicated. But i drop and leave hints like a mystery…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
KattheWriter started the topic Hiii in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi i’m Katharine, but everyone calls me Kat!
I love writing, traumatizing my cherries *cough* characters, photography, and loooove graphic design. I mostly make character collages and covers, but sometimes use it for my business.
I am an extreme horse nerd, and am learning Parelli Horsemanship. I hope to run a ministry someday that pairs up re…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
KattheWriter changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
