-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Book Titles? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh umm ok. So usually I just come up with titles or words/things relating to the book or story.
For instance when I came up with working titles for my Series I realized they all flowed together really well (Being two words, one an abstract thing or whatever and one a noun or whatever)
For instance- Destiny’s Murder is the working title of my f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Oof afraid I can’t help much with traditional publishing. 🤷🏻♀️
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh and if ur allowed, definitely go find some authortube (YouTube) videos on the subject from Indie authors if u like!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Where do I start? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 So 1, definitely take ur time and research it.
2, check out these sites, Barnes &Noble Press, Ingramspark (if the price is too much u can look up coupons, and Ingram does hardcovers), Amazon KDP and I’m sure there are loads of others but those are the 3 I’ve heard of often from writers.
And don’t forget to pray about it!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi y’all! So I should be finishing my draft soon! Imma do my own thing with a lot of my stuff, just go with the flow lol. But I am thinking of going ahead and start working on book 2 also.
That being said, does anyone have any advice on how to write things u don’t know about lol. I mean, obviously research but how do u even incorporate tha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This is my antagonist, Corvina’s new aesthetics!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A series of Unfortunate Events? in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I have the read the ENTIRE series!!! And yea they’re sad/ironic, so there’s that. But I don’t think u read them to induce depression, I mean, I didn’t. I wanted to know what happened to the kids. And while yes it ends kinda sad for some characters the kids are the main ones to read about, so really the ending isn’t unearned in my opinion.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey y’all! So I was gonna let y’all know of my change in plans.
so, my original plan/goal was to reach 80,000 words in draft 1 and finish it in May.
well…..Ik I can do that but…..I just have not been feeling writing the whole scenes because I’m so ready to move to rewriting and adding new scenes and really making it shine.
that being sai,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Also considering the fact that I write in first person, wouldn’t any of the writing be inner dialogue? Hehehehe *smirks*
So this is November describing how Ara looks after he finds her distraught in the Library-
With her extremely pale skin and dull brown eyes, you almost wouldn’t be able to tell that this same girl was my best friend. Her…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j AGH UR QUOTES girl u are so talented like….oh my gosh. U sound like, no joke, a PRO WRITER! Soooo due to the fact that I’m drafting and it’s to e first draft (yikes) and I’m not super great with dialogue (or most things as of yet 🤣) plz don’t judge the story based on these lol.
also from Gracie’s post it seems she put non-dialo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 OOOH are we talking about names?!?
Honestly, I often get compliments or comments on my Character, November’s name. I absolutely adore it and others seem to as well!
When u find the right name sometimes ur just like “honestly, could I truly pick any other name?”
I love all of my charries names because I feel they’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j don’t worry about it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j GORGEOUS OH MY WORD!!! Thank u so much for doing these for me!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yea imma have to do a lot of work too so don’t feel bad or discouraged!!
Also one set of lights I got are actually clips, so if u have a shelf, mirror, window or even a big bed frame u can hang them and use them to hold aesthetic photos and such
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Y’all I made a post and it’s not showing up…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @abigail-m @devastate-lasting @scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 @joycaroline @nova21 @anyone-else
Hey y’all!! How is everyone’s WIPs coming? I’m currently at 28,325 words in my draft which means I may, hopefully reach 30,000 Tomorrow or Saturday!! Woohoo! And then only 10,000 away from 40,000 which is halfway to my goal!! Ahhhh…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j OOOH I’m going with the first one definitely!!! Thx!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j 👍🏻
- Load More
