-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Thanks for the tip! I usually struggle with describing a scene, well actually with writing much at all. I have the entire book in my head, but for some reason it won’t come out on paper. I have an extremely vivid imagination, but describing the things I ‘see’ is difficult.
I love history, especially the little known odd-ball facts. (Such as…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Thank you. I am trying to go through them in prayer. Yes, my books are probably a bit complicated to try for at once, which might be one reason I have so little beaten out. In truth, I don’t work on them all equally. Eirtan has the most done in it, even with a destination in sight. Confession: I plant story seedlings better than growing them…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Daily Dewdrops! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 12 months ago
Hey y’all!! I thought I’d start something new on here! I figured maybe it’d be a good idea to try (emphasis on TRY) and everyday or at least weekly to post a small quote, picture, or paragraph of encouragement or something that will make us smile! I’ll call them Daily Dewdrops!
the time will kinda be wonky and again it’s gonna kinda be whenever…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
In answer to the other posts I only saw when it was too late to add to my former.
The Curriculum
Yes, I have two things in mind. The synopsis of the first, Attack! Spiritual Warfare, is that we are citizens of King Jesus and living in enemy occupied territory till He returns *air raids included*. The second’s is walking by faith and in the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Thanks!
And question from the newbie, do I tag the author of a question in my answer? I’m a little confused.
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Nice to meet you too! With poetry, I’ve found that it will often write itself if it wants to, so to speak, and if it doesn’t there is little I can do, hence why I can’t write free verse. Once I had to at least try for Writing and Grammer, but instead ended up with a rymed poem of why I can’t.
Holes in socks drive me distracted, no matter if they…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Hi there, it’s good to meet you.
As for my story(which one, all of them?)…. Warning: prepare for a long ramble.
An introduction to The Kingdoms of Animalia. (We made it with our stuffed animals) My only story in this world follows Cendrick, a young cat orphaned by the plague durring the rise of the cat kights and the Fortress Wars against dog…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 4 years, 12 months ago
-
Koshka and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 4 years, 12 months ago -
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 4 years, 12 months ago
-
Koshka changed their profile picture 4 years, 12 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi started the topic Greetings From Myself (And a Brief Introduction to My Works) in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
Hello, I’m Elishavet Pidyon, or at least, that’s my username, which will do quite well. I started writing my first book a few years ago based in the world my siblings and I created when we were younger. It has three chapters, so I haven’t done much with it yet. Maybe I’ll finish it someday, but whether I do or not, it got me hooked on writing. Now…[Read more]
-
Koshka's profile was updated 4 years, 12 months ago
-
Koshka started the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 12 months ago
I was convinced by my older brother, Power, to join Kingdom Pen. I am an aspiring author, a homeschooled Texan, a twin, and a Bible quizzer, among other things, of course. I am trying to write three different books at the moment, all of which are still mainly residing in my head although I’ve been working on most of them for over a year. Three are…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
@power and u don’t sound snooty, don’t worry!!! (;
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
I just know the Baptist churches I know of believe in the trinity and things 🤷🏻♀️ But anyway, no problem for the verses!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
hola!!
glad u found it interesting!!! Just to let you know,btw, it wasn’t Peter who brought about the Holy Ghost, so there’s no confusion. He just taught on it lol
I do believe that someone can be lost after being saved. There is no once saved always saved, otherwise there is no purpose for church. No purpose for serving Christ aft…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Also yes I’m so glad God still does miracles woop woop!!
have you ever heard of the Azuza street revival?! Some of those testimonies are INCREDIBLE!! I want to (and have seen) miracles take place that are beyond INCREDIBLE!! People walking who were in wheelchairs, people being able to hear who were deaf, etc! One testimony is of a woman many m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Sorry, but I must respectfully disagree. You see, we cannot take John the Baptist and Jesus not speaking with other tongues themselves as meaning we do not need to. You see, the Holy Ghost (Jesus’ spirit) DID NOT COME live within us until Jesus was CRUCIFIED.
Acts 1:4-5“And, being assembled together with them, commanded the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years ago
Hey gurl! I’m curious if u ever got to talk to ur school chaplain!!! What did he say about what I taught??
- Load More
