-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
There it is!(in above post) We would also appreciate any comments/suggestions since we’re still smoothing it out.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
- here!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Of course, I’d be thrilled to! I’d stick the link on here if I can figure out how. It’s bon Google docs.
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 4 years, 10 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Ok! (Compared to some…not very. Yet others? Hmm.)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing sprint thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
That sounds like fun. If you ever want to I’d be happy to join in.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
How long have you been at it?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Yay! I am as well. 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
*Freezes and starts counting on fingers*
Uh, about two years? I think I started seriously writing sometime in 2019. (Or was that early 2020?) So, yeah, not long.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Not my first to start, but yes. Other than the three other WIPs and a smattering of short stories, it’s my current work.
How about you? Have you finished anything?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
Hehe, that sounds like it was fun!
HEMA is as close to a name for it that I can find. We FINALLY have some armor, so it’s not as painful as it used to be. =)
Sleeping will eventually become unavoidable, but sanity? Definitely optional.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
The movie they were gathering funds for and had a fantastic add for? I don’t know: I haven’t heard anything positive or negative.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
I think those are the themes, but then again, I’m still in the first chapter.
*Sighs heavily*
It’s so annoying, I have an idea about where the story will go, but I have difficulty getting it out/started. It doesn’t help that my characters aren’t, well, verbal yet.
Enough of my grumblings, this will be entertaining to watch play out.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Breaking my silence. *EMOTIONAL* in the forum Announcements 4 years, 10 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
(Mildly confused)
The most ‘working out’ I’ve ever done is HEMA and 5K training. (HEMA with my older brother, not anything professional or frequent.) I know practically nothing about gyms, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
If you are having trouble typing for any reason, dictate can be a life saver.
If your…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
I think themes for Eirtan are Selfless Servanthood, The Power Of Truth, God’s Strength in Our Weakness, Identity, and Mantles/Passing of Burdens.
Yeah, it’s still in the building stage.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
XD I know, right? Why do we have to do school anyway? XD
So, here’s the biggest reason I’m confused over my character’s and their roles (in Eirtan, at least) Victor wasn’t originally the eldest sibling, nor the was he the MC; Alyona was. After a few day’s thought on the subject, though, I realized Victor needed to be the main character…and he…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
I’m trying to solidify my main characters.
Victor/Amichai: needs a better character arc, lie, and, well, I’m still not sure if he’s my MC.
Alyona: needs a purpose. WHO IS SHE SUPPOSED TO BE?
Reuben: does he die or not? Why does he die if he does?
Aethelthryth: needs a struggle, purpose, a calling. I’m still trying to work…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
Hello to you too! School, ugh.
What church did you quiz with, if you don’t mind my asking?
Oh the desperate struggle to inscribe one’s ideas…*sigh*
Warning: if I start talking about my books I may not be well able to cease.
Thank you, I try! XD. Heart of Gold Heart of Stone is my completest WIP, so I enjoy working over it…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic This is Koshka, and these are her books in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 10 months ago
*Gasps and tentatively waves a paw at your disappearing form.*
Good day to you too, mysterious human. Pleased to see you around.
Увидимся!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Our Book Premises Nerd Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, It sounds good. Personally, sacrifice is one of my favorite themes, along with strength in weakness, redemption, and loyalty. Cats are hilariously wonderful, and have fun with the name!
Welcome, anytime. 😉
- Load More
