-
KattheWriter changed their profile picture 4 years, 3 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Hey Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
First, my apologies for the belatedness of this response. Thankfully I haven’t forgotten that I didn’t reply yet, as has happened on occasion. (If I ever don’t reply to something for a looong time, that is probably exactly what happened.)
Medieval Fantasy has been quite the adventure to write! I don’t know if I’m good at it or…[Read more]
-
Koshka posted an update 4 years, 3 months ago
I am stepping back from KP and most writing for a little while. Hopefully life will settle down soon so I can come back, but for now I need a break. ~Koshka
-
Koshka replied to the topic What do you love most about your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 3 months ago
For my current WIP it would either be the themes or characters, as they are heavily intertwined. It’s the first project I was able to pin down a point of focus before starting the book.
(I don’t pants, however I’m not sure if what I do counts as plotting. I have nearly the entire storyline in my head, but only a few scenes figured,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@koshka you wanna go next?
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 4 years, 3 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Hey Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 3 months ago
Greetings, @freedomwriter76 and welcome to KP!
I’m called Elishavet around here, and I mostly write realistic(no magic) medieval fantasy. I also write poetry and children’s church material.
While I have never actually written historical fiction, I love to read it. One thing I like about the genre I do write is that I can work in as many random…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 4 years, 3 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Viktor
Silence descended upon them, letting only thought move. Viktor fingered his sling and waited for the sound of heavy footsteps.
Rough leather between his fingers, smooth stones at his belt. He glanced at Alya. She clutched her torch and gave him something like a smile.
What would happen…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic How to make a side character more interesting? in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
Ah, good question. I’m far from an expert on this, but I have been in a similar situation with some characters.
His name was Reúven, my MCs closest friend who in some ways was like a mentor. He was also on the edge of being perfect and flat. He wasn’t really human.
So I stepped back and looked at his character. After a bit of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
So, I’m still working on my playlists, which is why I haven’t shared any songs yet.
But I really want to share some!!! So, here we are.
Oh, by the way, @Koshka and @lydia-s You have good taste. 😉 Sight and Sound is awesome! They’re one of the first I go to for bookish songs.
Also, I have had a hard time getting songs for my…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 3 months ago
Totally!!! Of course there are those times they aren’t completely Biblicaly accurate, but I love them anyway. 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
Arabella
Her blood ran cold. This…Vulture, had brought a feeling of dread and terror to the group. Vulkasin and Zlatan looked…angry and even lost. As if reminded of something long past.
Or perhaps not even that long ago…
Either way, she didn’t like the way their fists were clenched and their jaws set at this Ocran’s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@emilysf @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon
I’m sorry y’all. I’ll try to get something more submitted tonight, but if I can it will be way late so don’t wait for me. In fact I don’t know if I’ll have much free time for a bit; this week is already cramped.
*Sigh*
Vulkasin
Just at the name Viktor’s face blanched, jaw clenched. His hand trembled…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@idk-who-to-tag-now-cuz-she’s-all-alone 🤣 imma tag ma friends cuz it might relate to my charries later or somethin lol
@emilysf @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Corvina
The girl…
Zoe.
She was gone now. But Corvina could still hear her howls, desperately wailing through the corridors. They grew fainter and fainter, but they never went too far…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon the busy-ness is understandable! Awesome RP!
@Koshka do u wanna go next?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @emilysf @koshka
Yes, I do. Unfortunately, the extreme busyness that has kept me mostly off here for the past week continues. This why I am once more quite belated, despite having started (and nearly finished) a response multiple times.
However, here it one is! May it fill the needs it needs to.
Alyona
Dorwainian gaurds may be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon you wanna go next?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h OK THAT IS SO COOL adding that maybe there’s been others/animals that have been transported to this “castle” too (I figure that’s what ur kinda hinting at with the appearance of ur creature?) and that it froze that room! That is so cool.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I know u just went but since we kinda asked u a question I think u should go, especially since we’re talking about Ocran. If @koshka don’t mind which I don’t think she will sooo
- Load More
