-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
OK, so I know this is a touch belated, but here I am…
I love those collages, and Rima sounds ADORABLE! I also love that it’s about Afghanistan and is about a soldier helping an abandoned child like that. (Like, Mt heart is strung) It’s soooo sweet!
Now, do you mind if I ask a few questions? Honestly, all your WIPs are…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Oh and.. I think I’m a gryffindor, but I’ve got multiple houses so idk. Lol. Part Ravenclaw, part Slytherin, and part gryffindor.
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Harry Potter? in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t read/ watch Harry Potter till this year but I looooveee them. I’m STILL MAD AT JK ROWLING THO for killing my favorite characters 🙁
But I love them so much. I relate to Harry and they give me hope and comfort and courage to keep fighting even in the terrible and the dark times.
Books are so much better than the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
Afghanistan in the War on Terror?
I have an Uncle who fought over there.
If you want more study material, I recommend American Heroes, the book I mentioned earlier. (In fact, if at all possible you NEED to read that book. It details the war from a first hand, yet not graphic, point of view, as Colonel Oliver North worked right…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Don’t worry about becoming annoying, I for one, like reading other people’s stuff. 🙂 This was a good one!
As for the questions, here are my thoughts:
- Yes. His guilt is very obviously portrayed. I would mention though, that in his conversation, it gets a wee bit repetitive. That may be on purpose, because it is probably going…
-
Koshka and
Pen_for_Christ205 are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
*Slips out from behind a gnarled oak*
You like Chuck Black too?!
*Remembers my manners*
Oh, pardon me.
Greetings, and welcome to the kingdom! I’m called Elishavet around here, and I mostly write medieval fantasy, poetry, and children’s church material. My two current WIPs are both medieval fantasy, although one is an…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
I understand! All my early writing was Historical fiction. Then I found historical fantasy. Already being a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my writing, it’s a relief not to be constantly worried about accuracy.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
So am I! XD I’m just now learning her back story.
The funny thing is all my
awfulyounger writing had female MCs. All of it. Then a few years ago I picked back up writing, and POOF! Nearly all male. -
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
So! Here is my other MC for Seas of Fury. She’s one of those characters I am still figuring out, so here is her first collage. She’s also randomly the only female character that made it to MC stage.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Really struggling with opening chapters… in the forum Plotting 4 years, 2 months ago
I know, right? I’ll be doing the same. 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Really struggling with opening chapters… in the forum Plotting 4 years, 2 months ago
First of all, considering that you’re in the third draft, you have made a lot of progress with this WIP. And you like the opening, so that’s a good thing.
YES, I haven’t liked ANY of the opening chapters I’ve written. AT ALL. Mostly because they didn’t convey the feel for the story, characters, or world correctly. If it got one…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Really struggling with opening chapters… in the forum Plotting 4 years, 2 months ago
I can write and edit later parts of the book, bit first chapters? Ugh. I’ve completely scrapped them…I have no idea how many times.
So someone, PLEASE have good advice!! I’ll be haunting this topic…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Ah, makes sense. What I love about writing in a medieval-fantasy world is being able to use all the random historical facts I collect, and yet not have to worry about being completely accurate. (I’m a bit of a history nerd)
*Squeals*
You like Chuck Black?! He’s one of my favorite authors! Which of his books/series have you…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, we had to scratch our original idea, which was only about the children of the prophets and had nothing to do with time traveling. The one you’re doing/did still sounds pretty fun!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
I like it, especially what the phrase “living out his childhood dream of being a spy”. Luke sounds like a fun character!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 4 years, 2 months ago
Ooo, intriguing. What sort of kingdom is this? Is the king good?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom! I write non-magical medieval-fantasy.
What do you mean by ‘middle ages’? That’s a pretty wide range of time… Is it historical fiction?
What is your WIP about? (Work In Progress)
If you could ride a dragon for a day or have a horse for life, which would you choose?
Do you like, dislike, or just…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 2 months ago
I just flipped back through it, and remembered what I loved most about it; it’s far more likely to mention prayer than profanity.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Another SCENE!!!! Any thoughts y'all? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
THANK YOU!!!
- Load More
