-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Aww…
Confession: I’ve only ever cried over one of my characters and that was because someone else started first.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Bruh all of us just like reacting to everyone’s sudden spoilers is kinda hilarious XD!!!
Also all of u asking about Nyx makes my heart honestly so happy just knowing h care about him as much as I do 😊
So…
(heh gonna make y’all sadder for a bit…)
Not only Nyx…but..ahh…
Grimm is Jocelyn’s love interest….so yea.
When she does go, sh…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Deep shaky breath*
I was pretty sure this was going to happen.
*Sniff*
It’s okay.
I’ve been considering killing Wilkins, but y’all didn’t hear that so…
Hehe…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Who do you think it is? 🙂
And yes, @koshka you nearly made me cry. Which is funny since I’ve known about Oswald for a while, but still… *Sniffle*
I can be completely fair and tell you who does, but…
Anyway, FreedomWriter may know who it is. Sooo.
Yes, one of them is Alwin.
BUT IT’S NOT TILL THE FOURTH BOOK!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
LEON?!?!
SCREEEEECH
LEON?!?!?!?!?!?!
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Stares for a moment in stunned silence*
WHAT!?! Nooooooooo……..
What about Nyx?!? What is HE going to do?
Wwwhhyyyyy!!??!
Actually, now I’m curious. Why?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
See how I feel?! XD
But no, I haven’t exactly introduced them yet. Or not with a character sketch/excerpt or anything like that. Viktor should live. 😉
Honestly, I would tell, but since I haven’t REALLY introduced them, you might try that coping mechanism where you don’t get close to the character you know will die, and I want…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
YES, do tell!
But to make us even, then yes I do have at least one I’ve got figured out, and an almost death.
And none of y’all actually know either of these characters like at all, but anyway.
So, I vaguely referred to this in the RP, but Mikkel has a close, close friend named Oswald who’s the medic for his group in the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Sigh…
If you guys really want to know, okay!
So, Ive known I was gonna do this for forever now, but things have gone back and forth. It’s always been this character though….
*hands tissues to Queenie (that’s ur nickname now)*
Its….Jocelyn.
*prepares for sadness*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
U tell me yours and I’ll tell you mine and then we’re even? XD
and that ways in case my books don’t ever get finished (which would be my fault)
YOU WILL KNOW 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon OOOF….d-do I want to know?IS IT SOMEONE I KNOW?! (Have been introduce to?!)
VIKTOR IS NOT ONE OF THEM RIGHT?!
Right?! YOU BETTER NOT DO THAT TO ME! 😭
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @queen_of_alvastia what about y’all? Any deaths planned for anyone?
And hey, what about Minor character get deaths?
or maybe they’re not techn…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
*Staggers back from hooded figure, then rushes forward on bended knee*
“Don’t touch November-Ara-Paxton-Grim-or Luna! PLEASE!!!!”
*Settles back into seat.*
“But, please, do tell.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
You did? It does? Yay! Do you like it? 🙂
I’m contemplating telling y’all Fritz’s real name, but I’d also want to go back and tell you the whole story behind it, and that would take long.
And YES! Character deaths. I love them about as much as I hate them, which is a lot.
(And I want to ask who dies, but also don’t know if I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@queen_of_alvasta I haven’t killed a Charrie (haven’t been writing recently tbh, and I’m only on book 1 XD)
but…a death has been in the plan for…well….
feels like forever now. And I always knew who it would be too. So…heh…
Also…I dont think I can reread that series….literally.
it was great but thinking too much about it srsly makes my hear…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon SO I JUST READ UR THING ABOUT FRITZ AND IT HONESTLY REMINDS ME OF GRIMM!!!
Anywhoodle!
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @queen_of_alvastia @gracie-j @ANYONE-WHO-WILL-DARE-LISTEN
I have returned to this forum……
With a subject….of great horror….
One that brings even the greatest of writers (and most noble of readers) to their knees….…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREEEE YESSSS PETER!!! SPIDER-KID!!! AHHH I NEED MORE OF THEM LIKE “WAIT WHAT IS DIS?! XD”
UGH HE IS SOOO CUTE
-
Koshka replied to the topic Pacing Problems – Help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I hope this will be helpful…
- Loosely plot your book out on note cards, with about how much time in the storyline you think that section should take.
- If things are going to fast, step back and try writing a character point by point through a scene. Add some description or dialogue.
- If they’re going too slow, look for…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m waiting on @freedomwriyer76 to RP to Corvina’s response and yours, also will be a bit busy some of today
-
Koshka replied to the topic Y'all…I'm gonna need Advice. in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Yep, I’m doubled. =) If you ever have any questions, I can try to answer. (Within reason, of course)
- Load More
