-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka u can do one as Mikkel responding to November if u want
and then @elishavet-pidyon needs to go as Viktor, Alyona maybe and Ocran, and @freedomwriter76 needs to go as Riker, and any other charries
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
MWAHAHAHA!! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 well….
You see….
As November slept….
trapped between death and life….
His mind was ever alive….
Dreaming…..
Beautifully…vicious dreams.
Dreams of love. Time passing.
Sorrow.
Heartbreak.
Death.
For in every dream, he found himself, and Ara….
The…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Oh no poor November 😭😭 glad he’s alright though!
I’d love to read more of your writing! No pressure at all though, only write if you feel like it!
Congrats on 14K! 🥳 that’s a lot of writing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 11 months ago
I CAN QUOTE NOW!!
Girl you saved me! 😂🤣
It was going to be hard to reply to the comments here without that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 11 months ago
I like your story idea!
Thanks!😀
Is there anything wrong with the culture apart from the separation of East and West?
Well they absolutely hate each other 🤣 kinda a problem. The best I can explain it is like this: just using American politics for example (this is not set in America, just an example.) Imagine democrats and republicans…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Who next?
(NOVEMBER… CORVINA! You’re all so precious and wonderful and your author’s being cruel to you right now but it’s all for good in the end!!!!)
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
WHAT?!
I loved it and now this?!
But now I’m very curious, to be honest. XD
I don’t know who my favorite is, because they’re all very imagination sparking and I love them.
I think I like Esther’s picture the best, but once again, I don’t know!! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 11 months ago
I agree with @e-m-trepke that it’s important for your MCs to have clear motivations.
Ok, thanks that really helps. I need to figure that out.
There’s this other Youtube writer called Abbie Emmons. I highly recommend binge-watching her videos. They’re super fun to watch! She emphasizes character development and teaches you how to ap…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
And so….I introduce…..
Villain November
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
So….
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
ummm…..
There’s something I have to say….
Ahem….
*smiles evilly.*
YOU BROKE MY HEART….FREEDOM, AND NOW I SHALL BREAK ALL OF YOURS MWAHAHAHAHA *me turning evil 🤣*
ok but seriously…y’all ain’t gonna like me after this 😅 but I h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka you’re welcome 😊
…..(though you may not like me forever…)
UMM ANYWAY!!
so about the other charries and some little differences they carry over after being redeemed!
So as stated above lol-
Jocelyn would still have some mental problems. She’d be more like a child, having a bit of an issue seeing the difference of good…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
*Long sigh of relief as I release my held breath*
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!
Even though they are quite different from what was ‘supposed’ to be, I still love them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Corvina
This guy was still asking questions…
Corvina frowned. He just wasn’t going to leave well enough alone was he?
“Just leave him.”
Hmm…it was tempting…
Instead, she turned to face him, narrowing her eyes. “I already told you. He knows someone important to me. Someone I need to find. That’s all.”
“L…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@e-m-trepke understandable! Also unless it fits ur story u don’t really have to kill of anyone 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka YAAAY!!! @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
November
November was thankful for the distraction as he waited for Riker’s reply….but he quickly found his stomach doing loops as he watched Mikkel pull a variety of things from his bag.
He paled, swallowing the lump in his throat.
“Can I see your hands?”
November blinked…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
🤦🏻♀️ SOO the one where I talk about HOW Ara was redeemed…ignore the part about Lyn that was supposed to be in a separate post 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Despite being redeemed, Ara’s purple scars still reach all the way to her face (like that picture I shared.) They glow when she feels intense emotions and/or pain, and she is skilled in magic still, though prefers not to use it unless necessary.
She still struggles with her redemption, and has yet to face her f…[Read more]
- Load More
