-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Did I ever mention that I love coats? Especially overcoats and great coats.
So… I’m really enjoying Grimm’s clothing. A lot.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka still not entirely sure….but I’m thinking she probably loses control…
I mean…these are shadow powers we’re talking about…dark elven powers, and she has the full of them, whereas corvina only has half (and y’all have seen how powerful Corvina is…)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Nyx and Grimm are such a duo XD!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka cool!!! That’ll be helpful to us, cuz the boys need all the help they can get 😊 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Grimm
“I may not know much more about this castle, but I can do as needed. I am a Vok, and a trained Desanik what’s more.”
Zlatan stood, returning Grimm’s stare with just as much fiery determination. Grimm set his brows thi…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
Yeah I’m careful with pink floyd mostly because my mom said there music was kinda dark. Lol, she may have just been referring to one song though. I’d love to see your playlist!! I selectively listen to journey… I really like their song, “When the lights go down in the city” and tbh It’s one of the only songs of there I listen too.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
That makes total sense, although perhaps an interesting system of genetics.
Wait…what incident?
WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?
Of course, I understand that you didn’t necessarily do anything, but you are the author, so…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
And her youngest daughter-
Rae.
Black hair and darker blue eyes.
Rae has is a Shifter, and….also shows signs of having a bit of Shadow Ability in her from her Elven side, thought not at near the scale of Hadassah.
Rae is a troublemaker, having inherited the sarcastic, brass, cocky nature of both her parents….She’s….a bit of a troublema…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Their second child.
Kiri. (pronounced As KAI-REE.)
Dirty blonde hair and bright hazel eyes like her father, along with his two beauty marks underneath her left eye. A pixie-ish face.
Kiri has no shifter ability, nor does she have any Elven powers (at least yet) but she does have sticky fingers….along with her youngest sister…

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon YAAY okie dokiley! XD! @freedomwriter76 @koshka
So I’m going to actually start with Corvina’s kids, because I don’t have Ara and November’s finished…(collages I mean lol) I also don’t have Paxton and Luna’s.
So, here is Corvina’s Firstborn!
Her name is Hadassah, but she’s also known as Hannah. It’s kinda like her nickname/s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
I’m thinking the twins have somewhat heightened senses, as I’m trying to make them more like in the books. However, they probably don’t even notice it.
The Twins
Zlatan rubbed a hand down the back of his neck till he could feel the bindings. Still in place and relatively tight. Good.
Then he…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Reúven and November are probably around the same height then. November might be a hair shorter not sure (I don’t know actual measurement 🤣)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka AWWW I LOVE ANNIA!! @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Arabella
They’d decided to join them…Ara was thankful for the company, though her mind kept drifting to those absent from her group…
To things that weighed heavily on her mind…
Mostly…the dream she’d been recently suffering from…
Her attention was called, however, by the young dar…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
Of course! Do you jest? Please show us the darlings.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Btw, if any of y’all have read LotR, Annia happens to have the same personality as Pippin, although thankfully not the same percentages.
Cécile
She smiled and gave a small nod. “If you would like. We don’t know our way around here, but do you need help looking for your friends?”
The group s…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka
By the way, I think Reúven is an early grower, so he’s near 6′. Viktor has been in the midst of a growth spurt since you last saw him, so he’s more like 5′ 7″ now.
Viktor
The door had opened to reveal a familiar face. Two, in fact. Viktor’s eyes went wide, and he saw November’s jaw fall s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ahh tis fine. It’s like when I left Grimm and Nyx hanging the other day!
*sees Nyx glaring.* Oh hush.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
*Drops through window*
Did I hear my name?
Ooo, looks like I left some characters hanging.
*Ruefully pats Annia on the head*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Don’t worry about being late!
Sounds like a interesting WIP! I love To kill a mockingbird! I own the book, and used it for a school project. Compassion, Light vs. Dark, love, and redemption? Great themes and I’m sure your WIP will turn out great! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hullo! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
I don’t know a lot of pink floyd! I’m pretty careful with what I listen too, so I don’t listen to new songs much unless it’s a christian artist (I like some of For King and Country’s songs).
Yes! Aren’t Silkies so sweet looking!?
I NEED A FLOOFY SILKY!! 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 11 months ago
KINGDOM PEN. IF YOU EAT MY POST AGAIN!!!
Anyways. KP ate my post. It was long. I’m not happy 🤣
Hey! It’s The Loony One! Dual-credit is so cool! My sister is doing it and is going to graduate her second year of college and her senior highschool year at the same time.
Hullo, Hullo! Yep it sure is! I’m going to have a AA degree when I…[Read more]
- Load More
