-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*lays prone under a giant snowbal*
“But…” A faint voice whispers, “Should I write Fiction, or work on homework?”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Oh girl, I am so sorry. I wish I had seen this earlier. I will be praying. I wish I could be there to hug you and make you tea and put together easy homemade dinners for your family. Or even just clean house. I think my email is in the old video call groups if you need another person to add to your circle. You are definitely…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
ugh that’s kind of annoying! Nothing beats skill though : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
aw man that sucks! That’s actually so similar to a game I’m playing called Genshin impact. It’s a gacha game, so you use in game currency to ‘wish’ (Otherwise known as gambling lol) on banners that have chances of giving in game characters. You can be F2p like me and still get through the game but getting the in game currency takes a lot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
what? Paying just to change your name? That should be free!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae just noticed, no way you changed your name to cranberry sauce just for thanksgiving 😭😭
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I am very thankful for y’all. May your stories weave into beauty and your turkies escape without being burnt. God bless!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Sure that would be great!
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 10 months, 1 week ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I can pen pal with Brea! Probably Flax or Mel would be best? They’re on my mind lately
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Sure! This was fun. Might help me with homework, too. XD
I still have snowballs saved up…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yay! Yes, I think it does. He would be fun to have.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I laughed so much when I read your RP with the dodgeball. Felicity is a menace, and I love her for it. I wrote a reply. I never sent it. I couldn’t figure out who to nominate for the other team captain, so any ideas? Lol.
I have one major assignment overdue and 4-8 lesser assignments in various stages of late. If I respond before I…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh really! An admin too. Fancy… I am now motivated toparticipate more on there, lol.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yay! If you need anything else, just ask. Hopefully I’ll keep a better eye out. 😉
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Ok, sorry to add to the confusion, as I did not get Notion figured out yesterday. I will try again today. Mostly it’s getting the free time to sit and open stuff up.
Éva’s story is definitely an impetus. I hope we can open Kingdom Pen back up for others, even if it’s by proxy/substitute by making this other website.
I am a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok, here’s one that’s kinda character claims and clothing with a smidgen of personality. Most of the photos are slightly different ages because I keep finding claims for him that are too young, lol. Hopefully this gives a better idea of him when put together. He’s around 14.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
The color wheel idea is so neat and lovely to look at! It looks like different colors are for different character traits?
Your time lapse is cool! Your drawing method is so confident, it’s rather satisfying to watch. Is it of a specific event in your stories?
- Load More
