-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS IDEA!!
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @everyone-on-here
we need to think of more ideas like this!!! Things relating to our charries like this and just the environment and AGH I LOVE THIS! Like I room that has ur greatest fear/fears…(I have a similar thing in one of my series book)
and y…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH LEO!!!! Also Steffi is a brat!!! @wilder-w
Nyx
“Leave?!” His nose twitched anxiously. He looked up at Jocelyn, face paling.
“Or, they can join me behind the lead door, if they’d rather.”
Jocelyn glanced at Nyx, smiling sweetly. “I think we’ll do that.”
Nyx swallowed the lump in his throat, shoulders relaxing slightly…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Inglor Avelorion, Son of the Wodeking.
He is a foreign exchange student to the academy. Although most people would consider him too old to go to High School, his own people almost could him too young. He is of just fifty years, so think of a fifteen year old boy with a somewhat wiser head on his shoulders.
His build is narrow and quite tall, he…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and he will be wearing a tan button down shirt, kaki tactical pants, a deep hooded jacket, and combat style boots. He has thick brown hair and bluish sea-grey eyes. Long legged and broad shouldered (although somewhat lightly boned), he is taller than practically everyone, but knows how to make someone comfortable. Or extremely not.
-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Koshka replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I accidentally stuck Eira on the other page, but I’ll put the other two here.
And I didn’t put much of a character description for her, so here; Eira is going to the academy since her home orphanage is nearby. She is a straight A’s student…because schoolwork is a good d…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Fossilized writing! I love it! You are so creative! This snake story is getting interesting. 🙂
Aw thanks!
Hmm… what should happen next? Lol, you get to decide!
We should make a topic where we put ourselves in a jungle with snakes, crocodiles, monkeys, etc. And instead of getting to know our characters, (that’s what the Character C…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I’m Koshka, a writer of non-magical medieval-fantasy, random fiction, and the occasional poem. Not to forget all the other stuff…a lot of other stuff.
You’re writing about the Russo-Ukrainian war? I’m definitely not that brave, but I’d be thrilled to hear about it if you ever want to ramble to someone.
You’re…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine
Kaine drops down on the other side of the rock wall, landing in some brush. He watches as the others climb down the stairs and reach the ground.
“Hey, Matt. I’ll race you to the castle.”
Kaine looks on as the two boys tear off through the tall grass and shrubs in a burst of energy.
Kinda looks…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Felicity walks down the overgrown path into the woods, glancing left at the wispy clouds. They move along the sky in a blissful sweeping motion, slowly inching towards the north. Stars speck the sky as the sun slowly edges behind the horizon, and a cool breeze…
“Aaaah!” A loud voice echoes from the wood. Felicity jolts at the hint of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh I do like flutes! And same, I like being “That girl who likes snakes” I would still be very nervous if I got to hold one irl, but who cares I think there fun. I used to love learning about snake genetics/breeding, it’s pretty fascinating to me how people control the results to get the colors they want.
Oh thanks! I had a hard time…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I might be kinda off and on idk. I have this thing where my interests are pretty intense for awhile (like 3 months) then fade out and I get burnout, and then I usually circle back to something else I used to do. So It doesn’t mean I’m not going to write but I might take a bit of a break for something different.
🙂 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! A dystopian comic book sounds fascinating!
Nice to meet you too and thanks! 😀
1. My favorite WIP is Overcome, about the current war in Ukraine, set in Feb-June of this year. I have two MC’s in it: Ludwika (Polish) and Nataliya (Ukrainian). I hope to show the down-to-earth side of the w…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Welcome to Kingdom pen!
I’m Minerazeledwritings, I’m a online schooler who draws and writes, oh and plays the clarinet and does speedcubing and does leather working every now and then. (ahh to many hobbies to manage 🤣) I am currently writing a dystopian YA novel, which will hopefully be in comic style when it’s done.
Ooh! Film…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka AWW ZLATAN!!! Luv him so much and Vulkasin!! Also VULKA?! UGH MA HEART!
@freedomwriter76 u can go whenever u want to
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna go
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
So…this scene shows the more wolfish side more than anything else.
Zlatan
The lash rose and fell. Across Paxton’s back.
Cold wrath burned in Zlatan’s heart, welling up into madness as a wolf howl broke loose from Grimm. The Volkish battle cry. Faces swirled before Zlatan’s eyes as…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oh wow. Y’all have added like, over fifty pages since I was on.
I shall RP as soon as I find the scene.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
aww! 🥰
- Load More
