-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OH GOSH… gurl. I am telling u right now…
If Ara finds out he hurt Paxton she will slap him.
but if Jocelyn finds out he whipped Nyx till he was nearly dead…
Im not kidding when I say she might almost kill him.
she can be FEROCIOUS. (She does kill someone in the series unless something chang…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
We can start the next day now @freedomwriter76 @wilder-w @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
ALSO!
they done made Ara MAAAAD BOIIII
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UGH FRIDA!!! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @wilder-w
Arabella
The tall, dark haired man stood in the doorway of the hospital room, staring with an expression of pure stone.
Even at the sight of November’s arm in a sling, his expression never changed…
Not a single word of exclamation left his mouth. Not even a sor…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol I totally forgot to add a description for Evelyn. 🤦♀️
I’ll do that after school today.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
I have about 1,000 words more, but I’m going to wait until I finish chapter 2 to share it 😀
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, because if she was I do believe there are several of us who would be tracking her down. XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Winifrith
The door was flung open, sending Winifrith three steps back, eyes wide. The draft wafted cold over her like sudden dread.
Her eyes met those of a tall man standing with his hands on the little shoulders of a young lass.
“Hello there,” he gave a gentle smile “No need to be afrai…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
FRIDA!!! *grinds teeth*
I don’t really care who they run into, if anyone, although it may be fun for Eira to meet Luna because…um…she could probably be able to see what Eira is…
*spoiler*…
Years ago a young Forester with Wode Alven blood married a Sea Alve. They had a son named Almarrin who took after his father,…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah! I’ll get right to it. Sorry it hasn’t happened yet.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t mind you asking at all!
It is a little nasty, though. And complacated.
You see, as a result of his upbringing and several bad choices, he has multiple substance addictions. He knows it’s bad for him, but it’s the only coping mechanism he has.
But as most addictions are, this substance abuse is only the symptoms of the problem…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
So, I was thinking that this is the second day of school, as the other one should be over by now.
(Oh, btw, as Inglor is more like a LotR elf, he is a little taller than even Almarrin.)
Inglor
The history book before him protrayed a picture of several worn weapons, all described as ‘ancient, primitive, and crude’. As if his own grandfather…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
This does sound like an interesting idea. Maybe the scenery in the picture changes too, so if someone is inside the background reflects that, like if they’re outside it would show that too, just not the actual place.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I have always had the concern that my story would not be very gripping, because the stakes seem low. I mean, it’s not like anyone is dying.
I think my current title gives away too much information, so I might come up with a new one.
I’m glad you found that scene touching! 😁
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ma poor baby isn’t in great shape lol I’m more ways then one
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I think I may wake up Nyx soon
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@koshka @elidhavrt-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h anyone on?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@I-don’t-know-who-to-tag
Oh, and I forgot to mention that Eira’s scenes will all be written in first person due to how she writes. (Characters are so picky)
Eira
I stand before the bathroom mirror, smoothing the stringy whisps back into their braids. They cover my ears nicely.
Elfie, Elfie…the voices taunt me from the corners of memory. I…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Спокойной ночи! Бог благословил!
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
I read back through the draft I showed yall, lol I left my note of Tauren’s mom as “Insert name” 🤣🤣😂 Oops I didn’t mean to leave that.
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @folith-feolin @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Well, let’s put it on hold for now…it was kind of a spur of the moment thing and I didn’t give much thought to it’s future… 🙂
Lol yeah That’s what I thought 😂
I like the new word!! My siblings and I make up new words all the time. 🙂
😀
But of course I’d use the ability it to make the world a better place!
yeah! Imagine how many people…[Read more]
- Load More

Lol, yep! It’s totally fine, girl! It happens XD.