-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Everly
“Hi! I’m Carmen!” Carmen says with a smile, peeking over Everly’s shoulder at the girl. “Hey, you match Everly here with your sling! You could be sling buddies! Or sling friends… injury besties? I’m gonna have to work on that one…”
“Oh yeah…haha.” Everly laughs nervously.
The l…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Lol your right 🤣 I’ve called her the wrong name. This is the first time I’ve ever written her, so it’s not ingrained in my head yet. It’s Everly.
Kaine
Kaine walks through the grand entrance. His boots tap lightly against the marble floors, as he makes his way around the large center area. Looking up,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
🤣 Lol yeah, and an interesting experience for sure!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Aw thank you, glad you like it! 😀
Also the perspective on that drawing is amazing 😍
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yep! I was pretty young, so I just remember it being squishy and yummy (was it buttery? I can’t remember) anyways, we didn’t know what to eat for thanksgiving, and there was squid in the freezer. So squid it was 🤣, don’t worry though, my dad’s a good cook. He used to work in a restaurant, so he probably made it yummy. I can’t remember…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Christopher sound like a fun character!
Your book sound really interesting, don’t worry about then being short lol.
#3. Yes, snakes are cool, but fish and other marine creatures are much, much cooler lol
😂 Lol, you have a favorite? I think squids are cool. (and yummy 😳, poor squidy)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@Erica
Hello and Welcome!
Lol, yes pineapple on pizza is a common question here.
I’m MineralizedWritings, A online schooler, character artist, writer, and Christian. I’m currently writing the first draft of my dystopian ya novel (I post chapters here every now and then) and I hope for the completed form to be a graphic novel.
A couple…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@arein
Hello and welcome! We are glad to have you here!
Yes we have plenty of Tolkien nerds here and are happy to have another. I haven’t seen the movies or read the books (I’m too sensitive lol) but have heard lots of the lore from the silmerilian from my sister. And the music is awesome, Concerning hobbits is my favorite track.
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Ok Kp eats edits, not just posts now. Looks like I’ve gotta get it right the first time 😅
That was Everly speaking above.
Kaine
“Oh…I’m not s-sure.” Mathew stutters, frowning.
“Hmm.” Kaine looks up at the castle. “Intimidating isn’t it?” He laughs.
“I’m going. I need to find Everly.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
“Oh, hello.”
Everly turns in shock to see the girl speaking.
“Oh no, are you hurt?” She asks.
“Oh! Hi!” Everly looks up at her, noticing the brown haired girl behind her.
“I uh, yeah. I’m doing alright at the moment. Thanks!”
“I’m Everl–”
Everly stops at the sound of another voice.
“Help, HELP!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That makes me soo happy! 😁 Exactly the effect I wanted with Keiryn.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Forgot to tag you above! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
UUh! So i tried to italicize the thoughts and spent awhile going back to fix it, but KP didn’t let me! It’s back how it was now! So yeah, you’ll have to work it out what is thought and narration, sorry!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @folith-feolin @theloonyone @loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @anyone
Ok so I’m not entirely done with chapter two… but I’m too excited to wait 😂.
@whalekeeper and @folith-feolin you guys know a bit more than the rest of us about the new character here because I’ve roleplayed with him and your characters. Try not to spoil…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Ok so I’m going to have a description of Evelyn here, kinda sad I’m not drawing her like I usually would, but tbh I’m pretty bad at drawing girls, especially if I haven’t had time to figure out their expressions.
Evelyn is 5′ 5″, she has the same burgundy (we don’t question how that happened ok, it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
yay thanks! I’ll tag you 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AAAND I just read where it said they all introduced themselves…
i gotta start reading these things more carefully XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
If Ara finds out FRIDA HURT PAXTON….
it’s also on like donkey Kong.
listen both ma girls just gonna be like “we got this boys XD”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon also let’s pretend we’ve all been introduced XD XD XD introductions are a pain sometimes tbh. For me anyway.
Jocelyn
Dawson’s face had turned white as Cecile’s from back home…
Which was saying something considering…well, the girl practically looked like a ghost.
Jocelyn’s brows furrowed, lips pulling thin.…[Read more]
- Load More
