-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Paxton
Paxton bit his bottom lip, eyes softening as Dietrich wiped away a few stray tears. He’d never seen the tall, gruff boy cry. He’d only ever seen him angry…and bitter. Like he was…mad at the world.
But…maybe all of that was just…a mask. For something else…
Paxton’s mind flashed to his half-bro…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Don’t worry about it!
I’ve been busy 😏
The emoji has me intrigued 🤨
Busy writing?
I love Tauren and Lesli, they’re adorable! 😂
I loved the chapter! More talk of the outside and Tauren and Lesli being the best! 😍
Yay! Glad you think so! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, that was really interesting! I like your descriptions of the kids in their homes, I really get a feel for the tone of interaction.
Here’s a couple suggestions:
Ev sighed. “I wish I was good at something like you.”
“You are! Plenty of things. You are definitely a problem-solver.”
“I can’t solve all problems.”
I’m a present ten…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fairytale Retellings in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
Good question! And I’m thrilled to echo @koshka and say ABSOLUTELY!
For example, Jessilyn Stewart Peaslee wrote retellings for both of those stories titles Ella and Finding Beauty in the Beast , both of which didn’t have magic. In fact, Ella is one of my favorite retellings of all time, and I’ve heard it as a recommendation for all t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fairytale Retellings in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! There are many ways to retell a fairytale without manic. In fact, one of my favorite Cinderella retellings is based in a non-magical fantasy world. Fairytales aren’t about magic, even the slightly out there ones like Goose girl. Instead of using fairies or other magical people’s you can use real people. Stories told this way can…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no 😟 and it says goodbye?
I can make guesses, lol I won’t out them here for everyone to see though 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That looks really good!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka I’m thinking that’s the plan as of rn
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! I never realized that either. Are you planning to self publish? (I’m not sure yet)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 yuuup!!!
also @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon YALL I DID NOT REALIZE BUT Charles Dickens’ Christmas Carol was essentially self published!!!
That’s so cool to me!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyob
Paxton
Paxton tiptoed outside and down the street, eyes roving from side to side in search of Dietrich.
He swallowed his anxiety…wondering if…if this had really been a good idea.
He…he was really still afraid of Dietrich. To be quite honest. Especially after their most recent encou…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 OH MAN DIETRICH!!! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Arabella
Dietrich ran out suddenly, causing everyone to stare at the now closed door in school. Winton stood, face filled with torment at what to do….stay? Or go?
Ara stood, eyes wide.
She pursed her lips, glancing at November and then the others around her.
“What…?” Angelin…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow those are some great ones! Thanks for posting
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law, but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
That one’s got to be my favorite.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Love your moodboard for Lyla! You’ve got some great stuff on there 😊
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Greetings and Salutations! *Throws back the hood of my cloak* I’m called Elishavet around here, and although I bumped into you on another post thing I decided I’d officially say hi.
“Hi!”
Okay, so I’m a young Christian lass that mostly writes a half allegorical form of realistic medieval fantasy, (perhaps called rustic fantasy in some…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka UGH EIRA 😭
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Eira
Stories swirled the air, stirring up memories I’d long locked away. I stared down at the hands folded in my lap, tracing the feel of each bony knuckle. The fingers were long and talon like but much too white for a bird. I closed them tight.
Those things…I’d seen them happen. Sometimes…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c I don’t mind! I’ll let someone else fill u in on the how’s to RP XD
@freedomwriter76 RIKER!!! 😭 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Arabella
Ara placed a hand over her mouth, stifling the emotion in her throat, a few tears in her eyes as she looked at Riker and Angelina.
Both seemed so….
Happy…Fine…
But…then again…
So did Lyn….and Novemb…[Read more]
- Load More
