-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I got all the links in, although I had to submit them one at a time.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
*Gasp* In our world? I did not see that coming. =O XD
Pop in whenever you want! We all need to do research, even if it’s not needed. =)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for making this topic! I might check it every now and then to see what yall are talking about. My world is pretty much made up, so I get to make the history. I have a couple easter eggs in mind that might hint it is set in a future version of our world, but lol idk if I’ll include them.
I kinda wish I needed to do history research…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
This is brilliant, thank you for the invitation.
I do historical sewing too. As of right now, I’m working on a lower class southern civil war reproduction. I’m still in the base layers, unfortunately.
But after this I want to do some Saxon kirtles and mantles SO BADLY. However, I think my biggest, farthest away, sewing dream is some…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
WOW that was so good! I really feel the sibling interactions, they feel very real. The moodboard is pretty too! Can’t wait to read more!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s not letting me drop the links. Ugh.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Alright! It is now on my wishlist. =)
It is wonderful fun! I’d recommend starting with your base layers (chemise drawers, corset, petticoats…all the ‘unmentionables’), that way you can get a feel for how the patterns and fabric work without worrying about messing something up. The base layers will be covered, so if the sewing looks…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Whoa. I haven’t done a lot of WWII research, but those make me want to stick my nose in there too. -
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Is this it?

-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll have to check that out! One kingdom in my current WIP is based off the Slavic nations. More Rus tribes then others at the moment as that’s where I’ve done more research, so I need to branch out.
Yes! I am working on my first actual kit, an American 1861 day dress (I have all but the dress itself and accessories done), but I love…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooo, that sounds amazing!
I’m currently researching the medieval Rud tribes, medieval Celt and Gaelic nations, modern militaries, and civil war dress. (The first three are for one series, the last for historical sewing)
However, I fell down a rabbit hole yesterday (what I can random research) and ended up with American Jewish…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
And now to invite some citizens of this kingdom.
@esther-c @felicity @freedomwriter76 @joy-caroline @gracie-j @elishavet-pidyon @you-reading-this @anyone-else
-
Koshka started the topic The History Society or The Time Travelers Portal in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
*Blast of Trumpets*
I’ve been doing random research (per usual), and I wanted a place to info dump without talking my family’s ears off. Then I got to thinking how many other Armature Lore Masters (history addicts) may be in a similar conundrum. Thus this forum came to be.
This is a place where all of us can share our latest finds, or just…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And Grimm, tho he seems stoic on the outside is secretly a total sweetheart and would totally become a big brother to hope and protective. If her dad came around, he would totally keep her safe from him (along with the other kids)
this also explains why Grimm is able to help/is used to some of the abusive situations he’s around when it c…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w GASP I KNOW!
So Grimm’s family farm is also a home for kind wayward young people who have nowhere to go, or have disabilities and no one wanted them.
They live in a cottage they built up on their land, help with the chores and are treated just like family.
If Hope wanted, Grimm could learn of her situation and speak with his p…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
She’s so darling 😭
I love it so much! Thanks a lot for drawing her!
The background is sooo cute too. And how she’s hugging the polar bear 😁 so adorable.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Newbie here! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I can gush about these too! (And yes, I think that’s the right word)
Hmm, I have a friend who can’t stand Julian, but I always liked her like I do Jay. I don’t mind Jason and Jillian together, but only now since she’s revealed. It would have been weird and totally out of character before. And kinda random, but how old is Jason? I don’t…[Read more]
- Load More
