-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Do you get this thrill when you hear/see the language your learning? It makes me so excited. 😊
Oh yes! (My twin loves doing it to me, whether by pointing out something in Crylic, or nonchalantly handing me something that has it) I get so happy…I’m literally smiling just thinking about it. It’s like getting a secret message that only I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh I like it! Can’t wait to find out what happens next! I’m loving the development of the romance 🥰 so cute!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Btw love your signature!
Yeah! I can tell, sorry you’re so tired! Writing is a exuasting task sometimes 😅
Ok so fear and loves…
Tauren:
Love is going to be Lesli lol. They’re just friends but they’ve known each-other for like forever and yeah.
Fear: Newness, doing things with nobody to back you up, making bad choices. He doesn’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keliah-h
I got kinda busy lately 😅 I’ll try to get back to you soon!
I believe theloonyone is busy too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, thanks. Looks like I’m off to the library soon. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
Koshka replied to the topic I need a creature name! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah…I don’t know? For creature name I guess I usually just start with a letter, say it out loud, and see what sound comes next.
For place and group names I tend to look up words in the language of that culture and, then if there is more than one word, mash them together till I like the sound. So basically what you do.
Volkovia…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I get that! I never wright swearing at all.
Same actually, I became more talorant to it with time. I guess it’s a exposure thing, not that that’s good. I left public school in 6th grade, right when it was starting to get bad. It’s like kids discover it exists at some age. I still would not feel good about writing it though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh great question!
There’s a couple unique things in my story, although not exactly fantasy: (sorry I’m forgetting what the original question is, I think it’s lost in the forum 😂)
I have these giant forests that have grown over old stuff, collapsed skyscrapers, old equipment, and the like. They have these big twisting roots and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c
I just finished book 3! Bonnifer’s being a traiter was sooo unexpected 😆 I was kinda shocked.
Artham calling the florids swords thing a “costume” really cracked me up.
I kinda liked book 2 better than 3! Just asking, how good is book 4? I’ll read it eventually, but I’m just wondering.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
😊 I love reading your writing actually so please do tag me!!
Oh ok! I will! 😀
 u can always ask about anything u want to know about my stories and I can share without getting into the things you don’t like! 😊
That would be great!
Perhaps I could ask then…
How do you plan a romance? I’ve never done one before (I see you might ha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And Leeli!!

ugh. I love these three…but. I have to steer pretty clear from this topic because if I think on the series much I get kinda sad/depressed and can start crying so I don’t really come here too much. I’ve been reading thru some of the posts tho 😂
idk if I’ll watch the series just cuz idk if I’ll be able to handle it…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Tink/Kalmar-

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey y’all… in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I will pray for you! 💛
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But then again I can’t say anything because there’s two series I read where I imagine one character completely different from how she actually looks
and another where I mixed up two characters on the cover…and now I imagine them looking how the other is actually supposed to look XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
….
I umm guess I don’t understand the imagining Tink as Blonde, Janner as a brunette, etc…because they’re faces are on the book covers XD.
Janner’s a ginger, Tink’s a brunette and Leeli’s also a slight ginger/brunette blonde
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini oh yes, I do not write bad language, don’t speak bad language, (worst I say is dang and that’s on EXTREMELY rare occasions and I’m usually quoting something or making a joke)
I don’t even know if I’m comfortable writing a character saying Shoot XD XD
as for reading and hearing it, I’ve kinda gotten more…used to it if that makes se…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini oh ya definitely tag Meh! Also, good! Tho I’m curious bout the side Charrie now 🤔
- Load More

