-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr? He just seems… interesting 🤣 hey that makes a romance better if you have interesting characters. And yeah, I like him being sincere, it’s sweet!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c AHHH THANK U FOR DOING LUKAS! *hugs baby tight* THE BABY!!! I love him XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
But…those are beeeeeest XD XD XD jk I getcha, but I think he’s sincere, he kinda showed that side of himself in the one part of this scene. It’s moments like those where ur kike “ahh he does have that side to him”
now if a character never did that it would be a bit different….
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Thanks! 😀 -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w AHHH I LOVE IT!!! Your writing is so good!! The part with the trees was amazing!!! So descriptive!!! Agh!! Oh man Shawn and Fenex….yessss!
Awww were some of the surrogate moms mean? I have a feeling they were. How rude! Shawn would make such a good dad, I already know XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh that was so good! Not sure if I like Shawn… I half like him but he seems so smug lol!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr 😭 he needs help
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also @esther-c luv that random percentage 🤣
most the time when I think of a new book to write or story idea it’s got a 99.9999999999% chance of becoming a series XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ok…this is totally ur book Light (imma call u that if ya don’t mind)
BUT UMM THE SECOND IDEA ESTHER HAD ABOUT THE BULLIES?! I AM SO IN IF U DECIDE TO GO THAT ROUTE 🤣 like whaaaat?!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I can understand wanting to be accurate. I’ve seen authors put “he swore under his breath” or something like that. Or you can say cursed at (insert character) I don’t think it’s as effective as the words themselves for portraying the mood, but that doesn’t mean we need to do that. I think it’s enough to get it across, and there’s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity IKR!!! I need mooore lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings 😭 I already liked Keiryn! I wasn’t as on the fence about him as most lol, poor bud!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
SCREEEEE I LOVE HIM!!!!!! *swoon* ok is it bad to already have a crush on a fox? 🤣 JK JK but seriously I looooove him!!! They’re sooo cute!!!!!
They remind me of Arthur and Corvina
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ALL OF YOUR CHARRIES ARE AWESOME!!! I relate probably the most to Keiryn. Ach!!! That one just tore my heart!
Thank you! Oh yay I’m glad! 😂 Yeah, I relate to Kieryn a fair bit too. Oh, and I forgot he brags he hasn’t cried in two years (it’s true too). Because he thinks it makes him stronger 😥
My characters? Well….
There’s Fenex, my mai…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w MINE TOO!!! I luv fennecs! That’s why I have a fennec in my writings!! Well….he’s a creature of my own making but he’s mostly based on a fennec and that’s what he looks like mostly 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w THANK YOU!!!! Ahhhh!!! That makes me so happy!!! 🥰🥰
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w ur characters sound awesome!!! Ahhh ok I’m definitely buying ur book!!!
a fennec fox?!?! Yes plz!! And a sauve male fox?!?! UGH SIGN ME UP!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that. Sounds.
AWESOME!!! I LOVE IT!! The currency thing really captures my attention!!! And it sounds so cool!!!
Great theme!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@wilder-w ooooh!! Okay! So because u asked their GREATEST love I’m going to say that, not what they just love in general, even though they may love it extremely (ex: Their friends, family, etc, this might not be their greatest love)
Arabella-
Greatest Fear: At first her greatest fear is the side of herself that is essentially flawed. The s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@annabethkatherinewingfeather now that…I always though he had blue eyes just because in his wolf form he did, but that could be a wolf thing so I could be mistaken.
@mineralizedwritings book 4 is amazing. Just…prepare yourself.
@whalekeeper yea I agree with Kalmar looking older then Janner I didn’t care for that, but he did look super…[Read more]
- Load More
