-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 😊 u wanna RP Matt’s response? Lyla can also say something to Luna if u like.
@koshka u on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Overall I really liked it! Thanks for sharing it with us!
About the general dynamic, I don’t know what you have planned for the future, I thought the ending scene with the hot sauce didn’t make a lot of sense. It’s only for revenge, and I think pretty much all abused kids (whether emotional or physical) would not react that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I just don’t really like critiquing ppl unless they ask for a certain thing and then Ik what to critique, or if I see a certain story element that doesn’t make sense
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 oooof…I usually don’t give critiques much just cuz I don’t really care too except for when they ask for like a CERTAIN thing, or if I just see something story wise if that makes sense XD….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww poor kids! I like it! Luv Asher obviously 😂 their sibling relationship is so sweet!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ah, I see. I’m not sure though, maybe they do. I haven’t come across an explanation yet, but I did see it done, just the last letter in a name.
I may need to come back to this after some study.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whatever you like! I would love to hear your ideas. (Or should that be read?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww thx!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww thx!!! Ahhh I feel like Matt and Pax are totally gonna bond over their shared stutters 😭 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Paxton
Paxton’s eyes widened slightly as the young boy asked about his bear, his words stumbling out, just like Paxton’s often did.
He…sounded just like him. Though, a tad braver.
Paxton glanced at Lu…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Id love to hear your ideas! But if you want to save them and share the draft later, thats fine too!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @starofthenorth @arien @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @loopylin @sarafini gasp I never added @felicity to this!!
So, if I do this it’ll obviously still be being written after Christmas is over 😂
I gotta figure out how to start it and everything, so if y’all wouldn’t mind…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin as I don’t read grimdark but I do know it’s definitely not something I’d probably read really at all, KOTLC, definitely isn’t as intense probably as what ur used to.
which is great for me XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yup! Her name is Hope! She’s been through a lot, just like Paxton, so he feels so attached to her.
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Title for a type of work in my WIP? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @koshka @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone! @folith-feolin
Hullo,
I have problem. My oc layson at some point in the story has this job. Idk what to call it, but it has a name. It’s a bit dangerous, it’s basically free-lance work to help bunkers that are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
We can wait for light!
Ok, so Paxton has a teddy? 😭 too cute!
(Kaine has a fox sttuffie) XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Gonna wait to RP till @lightoverdarkness6 RPs for Matt and his sis.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin u might wanna read book7-9 now that they’re out 😉)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Luna
Tauren walked them over to the others, and as he did another boy walked out from them, eyes wary as he looked at them.
“Who are you?” He asked.
Luna felt Paxton bristle beside her. She held her smile, hoping the boy’s bit of hospitality would fade.
“U-Uh…Carter, this is Dolunay…”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c you’re good!
Jocelyn
“We’re looking for our friends,” Lyn answered, allowing Nyx to adjust in her hold. “We all got separated a few moments ago.” She decided to leave out the strange explosion, considering they’d already been freaked out by Nyx’s speaking.
“Oh? What do they look like? Maybe we’ve seen them!” Amidala smiled, looki…[Read more]
- Load More
