-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait what characters are here? Is it Mathew and Lyla?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @felicity @starofthenorth
Ok! My characters will be on standby to laughs at shenanigans.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on!
I think we are waiting for @godlyfantasy12 ‘s november to truth/dare somebody, but we can ask each-others charries stuff in the meantime.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini XD they’re probably used to it by now, also aww ur poor Uncle
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth ok by! @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @sarafini @felicity @esther-c
November blinked, skin flushing slightly.
Silliest fear?
Well…he could be afraid of…a lot of things really. How was he supposed to pinpoint a single fear?
And…a silly one? He often felt most all of his fears…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @lightiverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin y’all on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity I think it’d be fine so long as it’s two completely different characters doing a truth or dare? Idk 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 so whoever got dared or truthed last gets to ask the next Charrie of their choosing truth or dare.
The other authors who aren’t doing anything at the moment can write reactions to the other characters truths, dares, or combos between them and charries they’re sitting beside, etc. it’s been pretty humorous so far with the r…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I already dislike Hilda XD
Mainly from her personality description, she sounds just awful 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol November is always so nervous 😂😥
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @felicity @loopylin @sarafini @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6
Ok I said I probably wouldn’t be on here…but thinking about it. I think it’ll be fine 😊 I might not read every dare/truth depending on what it is, we’ll see, just trying to be careful of what I read and such rn, but yup!
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @arien @sarafini @loopylin @theloonyone @felicity
hey guys!! So I know I just started the truth or dare forum…but some stuff has happened in life and I’m not going to be on that forum any for…well…idk how long.
I might not be on KP a ton, we’ll s…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooo, how fun!
I’d be Frodo, but I’m a girl. So instead I’ll be Limmel, and as a ringbearer I’d be a hobbit.
Mayani or Vratislav would be Gandalf, as wise/powerful mentor characters.
Wilkins lives through some of the worst things for the longest time, so he fits these conditions for Aragorn.
Daithà makes a lot of really awful choices, but he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Enjoy your cookies.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that was great! That’s pretty awkward… nearly getting yourself killed XD
Now Micheal can pick somebody to truth/dare!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Okaayyyy this looks fun…. (I read the books, but it was on my phone so I couldn’t get scared by perceived length. 😉 )
Ringbearer:Â me, Aenwest of the Morningstar. (Elf)
Gandalf: I don’t know!? Maybe Sir Winton from Kingdom of Shadows.
Aragorn:Â Viktor from Heir of Ashes. They literally share personalities. INFJ!! Plus, I guess he is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @loopylin
Kaine smirks.
“Hmm.”
Truth… what should I choose?
“What has been your most awkward moment?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Thanks! He is.:)
I thought you guys would think it was Kieryn! Lol I like surprising people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So Kaine picks somebody to dare now that he has been dared! I’ll pick one of your charries because your on rn.
Thanks! XD
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine looks around the room. “Micheal?”
“Truth or dare?”
- Load More

Okay, will do. God bless!
@godlyfantasy12
Ok! Sorry if I forget and accidentally tag you in advance! I think I’ll remember but I’m not sure XD
<3
Understood! God bless and keep you. Love you too, sister.
Okay, I’ll try to remember! Praying for you 🙂
I’ll be praying for you!! Okay, will do. We love you too, sister :).
Sorry, I didn’t see this until a day late and I’ve been tagging you all over, on the TandD topic too. I hope I didn’t hurt you in any way. Sending a hug and I’m praying for you!!
Love you too!
So sorry…I just saw this and I think I’ve tagged you a couple times. 😕 Hope all is well.
It’s been so awesome to get to know you! I get taking a break, hope whatever happens in your next chapter of life is amazing! (: