-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thx!!! @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Paxton
“Well, I arrive with two of my friends, Ara and Jocelyn. The girls I mentioned. I…don’t know how Paxton got here,” Luna looked at Paxton, eyes sparkling in the dim hall.
Paxton flushed at the sudden attention, his heart starting to race at the memory of his first waking moment…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 XD is Lesli like Jocelyn?
“I-i-is everyone a-a-alright?”
“Yeah! I think I’m good.” Lesli says. “Tauren’s a bit shaken-”
“Oh what?” Tauren looks up at the sound of his name.
“I said your a bit shaken.” Lesli nudges his shoulder.
“Yeah… anyone would be. Except maybe you.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Tauren sits down on the ground, following the rest. Lesli sits down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.
Oh goodness… I feel like I could sleep. How long have I been awake for?
She glances down at Tauren’s watch.
Wow, that all happened so fast. It’s only been a few hours, but it feels…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Poor Tauren! XD! I feel like Lesli is the Jocelyn of this group lol!!
Luna
Luna smiled politely at Tauren and Lesli, then glanced down at Paxton, whose head was hanging slightly.
She whispered, “You alright?” He slowly nodded, but she knew it wasn’t completely the truth…
His eyes sa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWWW it’s okay buddy, Grimm may look scary but he’s a real softie.
Grimm watched as the boy anxiously bit his lip, waiting for whatever dare he’d receive. His nervous stutter and gaze reminded the young man of Paxton, though this lad seemed a little more apt to participate then Snow had been.
Grimm offered a small smile…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarkness6
“Hey that wasn’t too bad!” Lesli says, her heart beating with the exhilaration of adventure.
Tauren gives her a look.
“What?” Lesli crosses her arms. “Not too bad.”
“He’s scary.” Tauren says quietly glancing around the group for others of the same opinion.
His eyes meet Paxton’s.
Obviously he agree’s
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ik everyone is probably sick of them but…
HERE ARE SOME MORE XD
imma tag @theloonyone and @arien
(Btw Lilith is Paxton’s mother, Aramis and Edrich are Paxton’s half brothers)
Lilith: Paxton, we tried things your way.
Paxton: No, we didn’t.
Lilith: I did it in my head and it didn’t work.
Lilith: My expectations are low, but t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 is in bed I believe so we’ll have to wait till tomorrow to meet up with Wolfgang and then, but we can just chat for now. Maybe they sit to come up with a plan and end up chatting to learn more about each other (cuz rn Luna and Paxton know like nothing about them and vice versa XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings hmm idk! That’d be cool! OOH AND THEN UR CHARRIES COULD BE LIKE “oh ya we live underground” and Luna be like “GASP!! I DID TOO!!!!” XD XD XD
Also does anyone wanna RP them chatting? I’m bored 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Oh… that is a problem XD
Maybe they have to search for a undergound passage to travel under the dragon, and run into some lost charries in the dark down there?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings I’m good with it!!
Also @lightoverdarkness6 u wanna RP maybe an RP of talking to Paxton? Maybe ur charries can be like “But where do we go” because now we have a dragon in one direction and Easton in the other….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarknes6 OH YES I CAN FINALLY ASK MATTHEW XD
“Grimm, you haven’t gone yet!” Lyn leaned over, grinning from ear to ear. Grimm sighed. He knew she wouldn’t leave him alone until he did…but…no one was exactly asking him.
“How about I ask someone else? At least then you can say I participated?”
Lyn quirked her lips, then slowly nod…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh you said until midnight! XD that’s not horrible, I was thinking one! Ok, I might get up at 11:30 to write with yall. I’ll just have to get ready for church today so I can sleep in.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow… sounds like fun… and I’m on a writing roll. How about this… I might half do it, because that sounds great… but I love my sleep 😂 I kinda get suuuuper tired before bed, then sometimes get more energy later during the night. I might get up at 12:30 to write with you guys!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I recently saw this in the young writers Instagram, and I think I might do it! I came back here because I remembered you talking about it! I wish they had some more info on the website about it, but hey, worth a shot right? Will you be there? I’m still not sure if I’m doing it… but it seems like a great opportunity to stretch myself.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 yup! @arien we kinda decided that because there’s so many charries, if someone wants to go they can, as long as it’s with a character who isn’t currently involved in a truth or dare 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien I DON’T WANT TO IMAGINE A GLASS OF SPIDERS!!! AAAAAGGGHHHHH
Also, she would do it to anyone XD but i could totally see this happening between her and November Cuz November would be like
November: Wait? Barrels? What about Barr-
Lyn: Oh! You want the barrel special! *rolls out giant barrel*
November: *Lyn picks him up like b…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien BAHAHAH YESSS the Pickles Barrel one is soooo great!!!!! My Jocelyn would totally do that. She would also do the spider thing XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 FINALLY! His father’s being decent! I like this side of Felix.
Also! I totally understand, and I haven’t said anything but I don’t think I’m gonna be on in January (I’ll be making a post about it once it’s finalized if I will or won’t be lol) so yea… I get it, 😊
November
Hans’ face twitched as soon as Zlatan be…[Read more]
- Load More
