-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini it’s fine! And also that’s Lyn’s uncle but it’s fine!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
OH MY GOSH LAYSON IS HOOOT
*did I say that out loud?* XD XD
i already loved him but uh…I love him more so now XD!! He’s now gonna be my other fav character besides Keiryn 🤣
LOLLLL
😂😂🤣
He upgraded on your character list because of that lol
YeAh…
you did just say that out loud XD
I mean I’ve spent the longest on his cha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings 🤦🏻♀️ IK I KEEP GETTING ON CUZ I AM BORED AND THEN I GET DISTRACTED 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Arabella
“Sounds good,” Ara nodded, taking one last look at the mirror, and the last trio of friends that remained on it, smiling. She was thankful they were all safe, and hoped to see them soon.
Slowly, she and Ellie began to make their way through the dust-filled room and over to the back door. Ara opened it, revealing a m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings OH MY GOSH LAYSON IS HOOOT
*did I say that out loud?* XD XD
i already loved him but uh…I love him more so now XD!! He’s now gonna be my other fav character besides Keiryn 🤣
@freedomwriter76 ur probs not on anymore but here’s my reply RPs!
November
November jumped at Hans’ sudden, harsh reply. He…hasn…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Dante and Ellie can join us too if you want!
Here I come! XD
Two characters I’m adding:
Layson Pembrick: 19, kinda long gold blond hair (he has braids but it’s to complicated for me to try to explain here XD) 5′ 11″
Here’s a bit of art I made of him:
(He’s the only character in my story with a completed…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarknes6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches as Carter rounds the corner, apparently following a sound.
“Um, hello. Were you… spying on us?”
Tauren edges up behind, slowly peeking out behind Carter, before pulling back behind the wall.
Eeck. Hopefully it’s not the guard person again.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princasachronicle22
If Serin doesn’t meet somebody soon I’ll add another one of my charries to meet her : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice! I’m super curious what those two other ideas are, if you don’t mind sharing!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Really enjoyed the chapter! I love that you are adding a taste of the politics, you portrayed it really well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Kinda! XD I’ll be off and on, so expect me to take a little to respond lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, editing isn’t always the most fun, wish you the best w/that though!
Woah, a ten book fanfic? Sounds awesome! (And arduous) XD
Thanks!
You’re writing a his-fic? That’s so cool! What time period?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@frreedomwriter76
I love it! The moodboard looks great btw! I would read it. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 how did the chiropractor go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h well that stinks XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
So. Anyone on?
(and anyone else find it a pain having to tag everyone Everytime? 😂)
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @folith-feolin @felicity
- Load More
