-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I FOUND SONGS 😭
Before You Go by Lewis Capaldi
UGH this one for November! I imagine this as Ara thinking this about November after she realizes how much he’s gone thru. This would also fit some of ur characters I’m sure.
Also Let Me Down Slowly by Alex Benjamin (the one with Alessia Cara) I also have that one for Ara and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh! Love those ideas! Especially the second one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
yes! I do character art. I have done some various art of locations in my book, but most of that I do traditionally. what about you?
Layson and Maylee
“Ugh!” Layson brushes a large branch out of his face. Water drips from it’s needles, and the smell of pine fills the air.
Looking around, he takes in the view.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll go next if that’s ok! I want Layson to get to see her busting the window XD
Nice! I can’t imagine using paint 3d for much art lol great job! I’ve used krita before too, It’s my favorite of all the digital art programs I’ve used. I use photoshop right now because my sister doesn’t use it anymore and we wanted to get out…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice! Finishing older project feel good. I find that I enjoy new project a lot more once the older ones are finished and off my mind.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, that was a cool start (end?)! I love pick your own plot books, though I’ve always thought they would be hard to write. Mostly the formatting at the end and mixing the entire book up…
Thanks! Yeah… it’ll be interesting 😅
Thankfully somebody here on KP recommended a flow chart, I think I’ll do that.
I’ll probably be taking a bit…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you! I made that one up actually! ( I mean Whittaker is a last name but It just came to mind for him idk why) I kinda wanted to do Kelsey, but It’s just to girly for what I wanted.
That’s great! Greed and obsession is a great theme too! I’m having a hard time figuring out what you meant by ‘description of food’ countering the greed…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I think my oc Everly would agree XD
Love that drawing of Serin! What program did you use to draw it? And do you use a touchscreen, or like a graphics tablet?
I’ll rp soon! Just finished my tiny amount of schoolwork for today
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello!
I like your username! And your story sounds interesting.
I’m Mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, make comics sometimes, draw, speedcude, and way to many other random hobby things. XD
A couple questions!
1.Are snakes cool? (answer carefully XD)
3.What is your favorite character from your story to write a…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh! Sorry I haven’t gone yet. I’ve been busy putting off doing my Bible Quizzing work. 🤦♀️
Anyway…
Viktor
Three wishes? From a genie? What was a genie? Viktor but his lip and cast a quick glance at Reúven. His cousin only shrugged.
“Ah…” He didn’t want to make it awkward by asking what the thing was, so he just…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m trying to sleep at a normal time these days! So I may or may not be on XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Heh okay yall I should be on now if anyone else is…? XD XD
I hopefully won’t get distracted again 🤣
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @arien @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @folith-feolin @felicity
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone thank you!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m totally barging in, but I love this topic. (Am very much an audio drama fan)
I love AiO, and Focus on the Family’s other works, especially their Chronicles of Narnia. ❤️ (Both of which I grew up with)
Also, I’ve written Adventures in Odyssey fan fiction scripts as well (with my twin sister and a friend). There are so many…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin love him!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Love the lighting in that drawing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I have a drawing suggestion. (You by no means have to use it lol)
Somebody made Nyx a cake that looks like him. It’s like uncannily realistic too 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings watching a movie.
Trying to decide what I want to do 😂 I usually do something while I watch stuff.
write, draw, do stuff on KP, etc
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I haven’t written anything today yall 😅
- Load More
