-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If a question sentence is the question, what is it asking other than the question it is asking? Are prepositions the key to showing the broken logic of questions. Is the self referential question: ‘ “is false of itself?” is false of itself? ‘ a question where questions should never dare to go? Was that, as a question that had a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Should I give up on upholding the rule that everyone must only ask questions here other than in parentheses? XD
(Many of these questions are of my original shower thoughts, but many also are just great questions others have asked over time)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
What are your favorite questions that ask questions? If questions are in themselves a paradox, is logic itself a paradox? And thus would we would be in a simulation?
Have you gone mad?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yes and most likely.
Oh yes 😏
Or like Yoda… just because… 🤣
Are those questions? Should we put a strict ban on periods? Speak like Yoda, should we?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If you really really want to say something that’s not a question, do you think that maybe we should put that in parentheses? (Like this, statement statement, statement this, statement that.)????
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin @mineralizedwritings @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @folith-feolin @80strish @otherworldlyhistorian @whalekeeper @is-anyone-else-interested?
From a scale from one to ten, what is your favorite color of the Alphabet?
Why is…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright, you convinced me!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!
Of course! 😉
As should all of us…
*glares at certain characters who shall not be named*
🤣
I noticed that too 😂😂
My favorite might have to be the one about the heap of sand. XD
Thanks Y’all! 🤣🤣🤣 I just love everyone’s reactions to either the silly but thought provoking, or nonsensical que…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! That makes sense. Well, if you ever get back into it, I would hear more!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Why thank you! I strive for excellence! XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Future Blog Post in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m a senior, so I’m right on the line right now. I agree with what @kyronthearcanin said. What brings you joy? How can you use that gift He’s given you to serve Him? Personally, I’m a pure math nerd, which makes things difficult, because I’m basically boycotting applying my knowledge to reality in any way like physics or…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi @janellebelovedpig !
Nice to meet you, and welcome to Kingdom pen! I love your name and your declaration of faith that goes with it! I can definitely relate to both of those pigs!
I’m TheArcaneAxiom, I like to create sci fi/fantasy worlds and stories. I love math, and searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring those concepts…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like a really fun story! So dragons born without either of these conditions are just without magic, what’s the social dynamic between magical and non magical dragons?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
At least for now yes. Much of it is a mystery to even Liren, because Kirrtes doesn’t really speak to him. It only gives vague emotional impressions, but strict commands. Why does Kirrtes do this, why is it so evil, no one knows…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi!!! Nice to meet you!! Wow 11? And I thought I had a big family!! And I love that meaning in your name, very beautiful C:
I am also homeschooled, *Whoop!* and love reading, drawing and writing! I write mostly sci-fi and fantasy but have some plans for some contemporary books too, all including romance of course 😉 I’m a…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I LOVE IT!!!!! It looks fabulous Min!!!
Yeah, it did take awhile! And maybe almost half a brown pencil too
XD I mean they were made to be used right?
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice Song!
It’s cool you play the guitar. I can’t play musical instrument but I perform in lot of musicals. I will have to share a song one I get back to my computer.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I love the poster! I like the expressions you gave them. I feel like it adds to the ‘Nothing important here’ vibe that the title Afterthoughts encapsulates, even though it’s obvious that something important is here.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
All these characters are so good! Oh man, these are kind of characters that if they ever actually died, I would be super, really, really sad lol. I am curious to how Liren and Kirrtes met. (Hmmm. But only he knows. So would you know? Oh wait, you meant in the book…)
Thanks! Means I’m doing something right if they’re pulling h…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I’m kinda all over the place honestly when it comes to worldbuilding. I either just worldbuild on and on, but I need to just sit down and write sometimes.
- Load More
