-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Also on a side note, I would suggest checking a sermon from Mike Kelsey about divisions within the church. I believe the core concepts can really be applied to any denomination.)
(I was going to show this really amazing Tim Keller sermon series on the book of Jonah but I couldn’t find it if I do I…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
“(Mormon is really just a slur, though it has deep roots, and many members use it unfortunately. We don’t like it because it has led many to believe we worship Mormon, which we don’t. We like to emphasize that we really worship Jesus Christ. Mormon we believe to have been a great profit, but this is not his church).”
(I still can…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love Corvina! Can’t wait to do Liren’s!
Liren is tall, with simple dark hair and eyes. His clothes are disheveled and dirty, but made from sturdy fabrics and leathers. He is in his late 20’s in earth years. He holds Kirrtes in his left hand. Kirrtes is an unusually long one handed sword, with a reflective blade. It also has a r…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(Thanks! I’ve just read some of your posts, and you make some great points as well!)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I was going through my list and reading plot summaries of musicals/plays when I came upon the Book of the Mormon musical after reading the plot summary I have the following questions)
Assuming you are a Mormon what is your opinion on The Book of the Mormon musical?
(I actually haven’t seen the Book of Mormon musical, though I do…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
What do you mean by degree of competence? Is not all of history a game where we must incorporate the fact that things have bias? Is prediction just a guess? Is it not good to read things that we don’t agree with to escape the danger of bubble communities?
??? Did anything I said contradict any of those questions? Are you j…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah yes I can’t wait! *rubs hands together*
Should I do an RP as Uvah? Becasue I’m fine with you going ahead and writing in Viola first! I’m not really sure what i’d have Uvah do anyway
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@arsty-dragon
Oh very cool!! I love the shading on his armor!!
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom
(I was going through my list and reading plot summaries of musicals/plays when I came upon the Book of the Mormon musical after reading the plot summary I have the following questions)Assuming you are a Mormon what is your opinion on The Book of the Mormon musical?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh yeah that sounds good!! I’m especially interested in Dante’s past villains…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Heey!! XD I love your Charrie!!! He seems fun and, that was fun to read!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Okay cool!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Help! I need a title! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awesome that you finished a book!!!! Congrats!!!
I’d also love to help, mind telling me a little about the story?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom
NAMAL
They made their way slowly through the hallway, Namal keeping her eye trained on the self proclaimed Monster. Despite the broken arm, he hadn’t hesitated to start swinging before. She wondered if the forced movement would perminently damage the bone. And thinking of the wound in Phervin’s side, Namal found…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Help! I need a title! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
You didn’t tag me, but I’m here if you’d like any help.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Love the board! So if your going off of real world roots, and his old name was Kiran, meaning ray of light, then that would be the kiran from Indian origin, right? So perhaps you could get another word from India. Maybe you could incorporate his old name into it as well, saying that he was once a ray of light, but now is…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooh Dante!!!! As always I love him!! <3 <3
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Song Lyric Critique in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Im not in AP music theory or anything  but I would say it looks pretty good I mean it follows a rhyme  scheme. If you want to critic a few songs here are a few from the world of Kharvia
Anim Traveling Song
Verse 1
Gather your lampgrab your sword
through the warhlam
start us forward
leave now this place by which we used to l…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(No distinction. He knows everything everything. The whole idea around this is basically that if you knew everything about one point (and had the knowledge to use this knowledge by knowing how everything works) then you could know everything. Also that is not achievable by humans. In a semi-paradoxial way this would allow…
- Load More
