@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just realized something about your wip! (the one with the boi’s)
You can use some of this if you want, but don’t feel obligated.
In almost all of the writing I have read with the boi’s that relates to abuse, it tends to revolve around emotions of anger (for the oldest, right?) sometimes a sense of abandonment, and physical…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
“And that isn’t just me trying to sound independent. I genuinely only mean to impress, oh… ninety percent of the time.”
Clement smirks. “To impress? So you stay with a group so you can have an audience?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh ok… I might have some ideas later!
@smiley @freedom
Oh yeah I need to know what the ships are too.
Are Bucky and Yelena just going to be like platonic friends, or are they so brainwashed that they simply see each-other as an ally? Or something else?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That was so sad! I noticed I’ve started reading Pietro’s lines in his accent XD It’s kinda fun
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
“Can you believe him? Verbally attacking an innocent, sparkly-eyed child?”
Clement quirks an eyebrow at the odd statement.
who calls themselves sparkly eyed?
“You hardly look innocent.” Clement retorts, but not without a smile. He grins at the sight of Jakob, hardly able to contain his frustration.
“Oh my stars…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh my goodness yes Peter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love it! I really like how you changed each of their backstories to fit the au, but at the same time kept them with some of their canon stuff! Also Bucky and Yelena will be such an interesting combo, I can’t wait to see how you write them together!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
DUDE!! This is awesome! Who could ever have enough Marvel au’s?
Ok so… I see where this is going. Poor Steve is going to have a really rough time of it 🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
WELLL WELL WELL
I love dystopian, if it isn’t evident by my main wip, I would love to hear about it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whaley
Yeah 🤣 they are cute
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks girl! That means a lot to me that you like my style! <3
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
I’m going to dump some stuff from my current draft (mind the spelling, it’s unedited)
“This doesn’t look like a great place for some secret meeting.”
“It’s ok, these people don’t care.”
“So Lesli, what you said to Jonathan worked! He took me all the way to the professions district!” Lays…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(Oh boi what’s happening)
“Gentlemen – this is your cue.”
Clement stands back, dumbfounded, as the boy stands in front of him, arms outstretched. He stuffs his hands into his pockets, leaning back nonchalantly as if merely waiting for a show to start.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That sounds like a good idea, and tbh I think a lot of people have ptsd after war, so it makes since. Does he also have nightmares?
Also, just curious, what is the premise for book 2? Like how is his ptsd going to tie into the plot and be resolved (if ever, if that’s a spoiler that ok)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ik you’ve mentioned you go t the chiropractor, does you Grandmom? I go sometimes too and it helps me a lot, but I have no idea what her situation is rn.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I will pray for her, thanks for letting us know! <3
I know that can be rough, my grandmom has cancer right now. It’s being treated but it’s terminal 🙁 She’s super happy rn though so Ig it’s ok. Oddly enough as her mental function declines I’ve actually gotten to have a better relationship with her, so ig there’s good in it in a…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Aw, I’ve missed y’all too. <33 Although I haven’t been good at responding at all. *wince*
Ah…life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately, but otherwise, I’m doing well. How have you been doing? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah! Oh, and one in ireland too. I chat with them sometimes, it’s super cool to hear about the differences.
In Ireland, they really only have liberal news stations. She said that it was super embarrassing to her awhile back when Joe Biden visited, he was kinda like a celebrity over there lol.
Oh and the one who lives in the…[Read more]
- Load More
