@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine
Kaine drops down on the other side of the rock wall, landing in some brush. He watches as the others climb down the stairs and reach the ground.
“Hey, Matt. I’ll race you to the castle.”
Kaine looks on as the two boys tear off through the tall grass and shrubs in a burst of energy.
Kinda looks…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Felicity walks down the overgrown path into the woods, glancing left at the wispy clouds. They move along the sky in a blissful sweeping motion, slowly inching towards the north. Stars speck the sky as the sun slowly edges behind the horizon, and a cool breeze…
“Aaaah!” A loud voice echoes from the wood. Felicity jolts at the hint of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh I do like flutes! And same, I like being “That girl who likes snakes” I would still be very nervous if I got to hold one irl, but who cares I think there fun. I used to love learning about snake genetics/breeding, it’s pretty fascinating to me how people control the results to get the colors they want.
Oh thanks! I had a hard time…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I like green tree boas (not that Ive ever seen one) and hognose snakes.
The huge snake curled slowly on the flimsy branch, its white streaks contrasting with its lime green skin. Tongue flicking rapidly as it detected a human close by, the snake lifted its head and watched with keen eyes.
Mineralizedwritings whistled as she…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh and forgiveness is a great theme. I’m trying to weave it into my story, but it gets a little complicated sometimes.
Yes I agree.
I really like in dreams, concerning hobbits, and forth aerlingas (Oh I butchered that so bad 😂)Do you have a favorite from the Lotr soundtrack?
🙂 LotR soundtrack is swell! My favorite songs are M…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I might be kinda off and on idk. I have this thing where my interests are pretty intense for awhile (like 3 months) then fade out and I get burnout, and then I usually circle back to something else I used to do. So It doesn’t mean I’m not going to write but I might take a bit of a break for something different.
🙂 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! A dystopian comic book sounds fascinating!
Nice to meet you too and thanks! 😀
1. My favorite WIP is Overcome, about the current war in Ukraine, set in Feb-June of this year. I have two MC’s in it: Ludwika (Polish) and Nataliya (Ukrainian). I hope to show the down-to-earth side of the w…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hallo FreedomWriter76! So glad to meet another sister in Christ!! Does your signature mean that you like languages too? 🙂 Happy to meet a History Buff! The only reason I don’t classify myself as one is so I don’t look ignorant when I answer History questions incorrectly. 🙂
I went ice skating for the second time on Friday!…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome! A dystopian comic book sounds fascinating!
I love the creative questions! Here goes…
1. My favorite WIP is Overcome, about the current war in Ukraine, set in Feb-June of this year. I have two MC’s in it: Ludwika (Polish) and Nataliya (Ukrainian). I hope to show the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Welcome to Kingdom pen!
I’m Minerazeledwritings, I’m a online schooler who draws and writes, oh and plays the clarinet and does speedcubing and does leather working every now and then. (ahh to many hobbies to manage 🤣) I am currently writing a dystopian YA novel, which will hopefully be in comic style when it’s done.
Ooh! Film…[Read more]
-
Felicity's profile was updated 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity started the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Dzien dobry, Hallo, Bonjour, Hola and Hello!
I am an aspiring author, homesteader and follower of Jesus and am excited to join this forum! I have a few WIP’s going right now including the second book in a trilogy I started when I was fourteen. I mostly write historical/Christian fiction and fantasy (no magic or other races, just humans in a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
aww! 🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol that’s such a cute dynamic 😆
I believe I’ve read some of them in the drafting forum (And the spoiler forum lol)
Your descriptions of November are really adorable 🤣 He seems like such a sweet boi!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol this forum is really fun to read 😂
Can I just say, November and Ara are just the cutest together? Like, So cute!
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I have absolutely no idea what you wrote because I didn’t even read it! 😂
But I’m sure it’s the best thing ever, and Riker is probably still just as confuzzleing as before. Are you just sharing these like as you write them? Cuz that’s a lot of writing in one day!
Anyways, you got this! 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Aww, thank you! I sometimes feel like it’s not, even though multiple people have told me how good it is, lol.
Yeah lol! Listen to them 🤣 it’s good!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol congratulations. I am thoroughly conffuzled.
- Load More
