@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
yay thanks! I’ll tag you 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Just curious, what’s your opinion on the Oxford Comma? When I read your question I thought, “What is that??” but when I looked it up I realized I knew what it was, just didn’t know it by the official name. 🙂
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooo!! Can’t wait! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I have ancestors that came from Italy in the late 1800’s, I believe, on my Mom’s side of the family, but my Dad’s side, the German side, has been in America since before the American Revolution! Like, 1750s-ish time! 😉 But truthfully, I’m a mix of Italians/Germans/Scots/English/Irish…all of those…XD
#) I’ve got English, Sc…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol I totally forgot to add a description for Evelyn. 🤦♀️
I’ll do that after school today.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
I have about 1,000 words more, but I’m going to wait until I finish chapter 2 to share it 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I have always had the concern that my story would not be very gripping, because the stakes seem low. I mean, it’s not like anyone is dying.
I’ve thought that before too, about my contemporary fiction WIP. But I really appreciate books that draw me in without using death, you know what I mean? Death threats are gripping but n…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I have always had the concern that my story would not be very gripping, because the stakes seem low. I mean, it’s not like anyone is dying.
I think my current title gives away too much information, so I might come up with a new one.
I’m glad you found that scene touching! 😁
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Your story is gripping. I would certainly keep reading! Do you have a title yet? I’m really bad at coming up with titles and tend to wait until I’m almost done writing the first draft…even then it’s hard!
The flashback of Lesli giving Tauren a diary is touching!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @folith-feolin @loopylin
Thanks everybody for your warm welcomes! I’m excited about future discussions, debates 🙂 WIP swapping, learning, writing and everything else you all do on here!
And a big thanks to Kathleen Ramm and the others who made this forum…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! I’m loving this forum so much already! Your name makes me think of good overcoming evil! Let the Light arise!
Your WIP sounds cool! SEVEN SIBLINGS?!?!? Wow!! I have three😂.
Thanks!! Yes, God has blessed me. I love ’em all!
1. If you could meet your 3 favorite characters from a book/favorite actors/historical figures/…
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 10 months ago
I read back through the draft I showed yall, lol I left my note of Tauren’s mom as “Insert name” 🤣🤣😂 Oops I didn’t mean to leave that.
@freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @folith-feolin @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Well, let’s put it on hold for now…it was kind of a spur of the moment thing and I didn’t give much thought to it’s future… 🙂
Lol yeah That’s what I thought 😂
I like the new word!! My siblings and I make up new words all the time. 🙂
😀
But of course I’d use the ability it to make the world a better place!
yeah! Imagine how many people…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m currently learning Spanish for school, but….I’d love to learn German. Maybe that’s because I write books set in that country and culture…but whatever! XD I do like listening to songs I know in different languages though! It’s really helped me practice my Spanish, specifically! 😉 I saw that you’re learning Polish! What’s your f…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… what should happen next? Lol, you get to decide!
Well, let’s put it on hold for now…it was kind of a spur of the moment thing and I didn’t give much thought to it’s future… 🙂
And if I ever saw a crocodile or other creature, I believe I would just scadoodle (sorry for the weird word. It’s some kind of variation of scr…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the welcome!
You’re writing about the Russo-Ukrainian war? I’m definitely not that brave, but I’d be thrilled to hear about it if you ever want to ramble to someone.
I don’t feel like I’m all that adequate to write about it because it is complicated and nuanced but sometimes when a character begs you to write their story you j…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Namarie! (Quenya) Nice to meet you! You remind me of my brother who is an American and European history buff and used to make board games. 🙂
In answer to your neophyte questions:
1. During WWII Hitler wanted to produce a “pure” breed of horses and succeeded in capturing the Lipizzaners from the Austrian Riding School with which…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Fossilized writing! I love it! You are so creative! This snake story is getting interesting. 🙂
Aw thanks!
Hmm… what should happen next? Lol, you get to decide!
We should make a topic where we put ourselves in a jungle with snakes, crocodiles, monkeys, etc. And instead of getting to know our characters, (that’s what the Character C…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Feel free to interrupt our snake chase! 🙂 Hi! Nice to meet you! I’ve never tried writing sci-fi before. Sounds exotic and exciting!
I’m planning to make the end of my WIP Overcome be in July 2022. Because I don’t know how the war will end in real life, I can’t really use that in my story unless I want to wait…for however long it…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
So I like minerals, and writing, and I guess if your writing gets old.. perhaps it minarelizes? I guess in some fantasy world somewhere, stories mineralize with age. (I think I just made that up rn 🤣)
Fossilized writing! I love it! You are so creative! This snake story is getting interesting. 🙂 We should make a topic where we…[Read more]
- Load More

Lol, yep! It’s totally fine, girl! It happens XD.