@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yes, it’s a fun topic. Glad you are feeling better!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
The Guy Womback/Womack story is hilarious! Your family reunions must have been something else if all your cousins were coming up with morbid thriller stories!!!! 🤣 The imaginations of childhood….
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok Ok I didnt cry… 🤣 but like I could feel the water in the back of my eyes a little.
That was so sad!
The ending scene was really sweet. love this!
I feel like Wolfgang’s happy soul needs to be protected 😂.
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @am I missing anyone on this topic?
Hello again, amazing, talented people!!! Unfortunately I got sick on Monday so I haven’t been on here since, but I’m finally starting to feel better! (my head’s cleared enough to be able to make coherent…[Read more]
-
Erica and
Felicity are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Um… good for you? 🤨😂
Yeah… 🤨
Ooh… these friends… 😬
Yeah… 🤨
I loved the chapter! And I don’t like those friends 😒 But I love Lesli and Tauren! I’ve got mixed feelings about Keiryn
LOL exactly how I wanted you guys to feel 🤣.
😍 Tauren’s here!! maybe 🙂
Yeah…🤨
(Yeah…🤨 is my new way of saying HMMMM 🤐&#x…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL that was really cute 😂
A buffalo buffing really does seem like something a kid would come up with. And tbh the dialogue was really good for 8 or 9 years old. I don’t even know if I knew what a council was at 8 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yes! My story is partially inspired by the city of ember. LOVE LOVE LOVED that book growing up. I didn’t actually realize the parallels until quite awhile through plotting 😅
Good job!
Thanks!😁
HEHE I wonder what Keiryn was doing in the mines? 🤨
Go on, Lesli, just give him a big hug in front of everyone, they don’t matter! 😊😍
Lol y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure! Do whatever you need to. I’d just like Everly and Kaine to stick to together.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
No worries, thanks for reading!
So sorry it took me so long to reply! I LOVE it!! Great job!
And I like your drawing style, too.
Thank you! Glad you like it! 😁
-
Erica replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
So sorry it took me so long to reply! I LOVE it!! Great job!
And I like your drawing style, too.
Keep it up!!😊😁
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @everyone else on this topic
I pulled out some more old writing. This is 11-year-old me trying to write a romance, by the way. 😝😍
In this scene, Irene was just met one of her suitors, Nicholas. He escorts her to her rooms.
When we arrived at my door, he said, “Well, here thou art, Lady. I shall see the sometime in the near future.”…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL Mount Everest XDXD
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
So sorry it took me so long to respond!
I don’t know what era I like best. I call history my least favorite sub next in school, but that is the fault of the curriculum I use . . . I like history itself.
You’re totally welcome!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love all the brothers (not the step brothers) soooo much!
That was really good! Can’t wait to read more 😁
Also, she’s not there actual mom is she… I was going to ask at the beginning if they were adopted.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I kinda detected that…makes me dislike them even more…just being honest…XD
You are free to dislike them. I don’t like them either. 🤣
Of course!!! He’s so sweet and wonderful!!! <333
Yeah! Lol that’s what I was hoping to get across! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I LOVE IT!!! <3333
Thank you! <33
And wow…they don’t seem very nice. XD Very judging. Lesli…don’t hang out with this friend group…just…don’t…XD If they change, sure, but otherwise…XD
Yeah… not the best people lol.
(I’m just unhappy how they talked about Tauren, lol…XD)
LOL SAME XD
Long story short, I love Tauren. XD
YAY!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76@lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone @arien @starofthenorth
(Pls read chapter 3 first if you haven’t 😀)
Chapter 4
“Dad I’m going to go hang out with some friends.” Keiryn calls into the living room from the door.
Lesli glances up briefly from her writing, but quickly glanc…[Read more]
- Load More
