@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Yours look really great!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah it can get confusing, can’t it! I think I keep you girls straight in my head by your profile pic and your story characters. It didn’t work that time. 😀
Oh thank you! I had a lot of fun making it! There’s another one above if you want to have a look. ^^
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Here’s one for my favorite character in Overcome: Lyaksandro Demchenko. He’s a 12 year old Ukrainian.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
That looks really good!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
“The Word of God is alive, and active, and sharper than any two edged sword…”
Thanks for sharing those verses! Amen!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@Felicity, @Freedomwriter76, @Esther-c @starofthenorth @Loopylin @Sarafini, @Theloonyone, @MineralizedWritings, @Arien @everyoneImissed
Here’s a mood board for my WIP Overcome, a novel about two families during the current Russo-Ukrainian war.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the feedback! 😀 I’m still trying to figure out what I want first.
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Your story is really fun! Yeah I agree with @starofthenorth you had some great ideas!! Can’t wait to see some of your recent work if you so choose to share. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
sorry girls, I got you confused somehow!! Thanks for understanding anyhow!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh that’s adorable!!! Thanks for tagging me! Lyla is my kind of girl. Sending a hug for her!!
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s actually not that bad! Sounds like you have some good ideas, even if the writing style needs a little work 🙂
I’ve done far worse lol.
-
Erica replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
That one’s got to be my favorite.
I know. I was reading 2 Corinthians 1 this morning and that verse was across the page. It just jumped out at me and I was like “Whoa. That one’s going on Kingdom Pen.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow those are some great ones! Thanks for posting
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law, but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
That one’s got to be my favorite.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Love your moodboard for Lyla! You’ve got some great stuff on there 😊
-
Erica replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @arien @anyone else I forgot
Just wanted to share a couple verses that really spoke to me:
Job 19:25-27
As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last He will take HIs stand on the earth. Even after my skin is destroyed, yet from my flesh I shall see God; Whom I myself shall behold,…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thriller in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 10 months ago
I haven’t read many but what I have read I like! Have you read any books by Willo Davis Roberts? My favorite is Megan’s Island.
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
XDXD that is so funny!
I know!! Kids crack me up.
Girl, you are so funny 🤣😂
Aw, thanks. That made my day 🙂
-
Erica replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Okay, definitely the Polish family wouldn’t be as panicked. I guess I missed that detail . . .
If I was writing it, I would probably put the chapter about the Ukrainian family first, just because that would seem to me to be the most important family. But that’s just me, and I don’t know what you’re going for. Do what you want, you’re…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
(by the way I love the name Esther!)
Yes! I’ll be on JV next year for volleyball!
Hey, that’s exciting!
If I had to choose though, I think I’d pick winter bc you can bundle up as much as you want, boots, and hot drinks.
Definitely winter for me. As my sister and I say “you can always put on more clothes, but there’s a limit to how muc…[Read more]
- Load More
