@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I’d love to know how it works out! 🙂
I used it when I was like 12… so I don’t actually know how good it was. I just know I liked it and lots of people use it. and they have a online art community that has prompts and stuff.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL trying to remember the plot you worked out in the shower 😂
Lol for me, It’s the plot I worked out at 4 am when I couldn’t get back to sleep. And then you reach the stage of character arc making at night where you’re so hyped about your plot you prevented yourself from sleeping by thinking about it… That’s why I’m so tired today…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I love it.
Peet is my favorite.
Yours?
I’ve read until book 2, and one third of book three. I started stressing about it too much and had to take a break 😂
Did they tweak it a bit in the animation? I’m fine with it if they did, it’s still canon because the author is involved, but I don’t remember that scene with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Those are cool!
Ok, super wierd, but I literally have an identical drawing of Kalmer, on lined paper 🤣
I was in driver’s Ed online class, getting super board, so I took a pen and copied kalmer right off the cover of book 2. Lol 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Digital artists I believe is the correct term 😂 I don’t care though, same difference.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Cool! 15$ really isn’t bad for digital art. And yeah, lag. I think Krita lags sometimes when I use it too. Haven’t had any issues with Photoshop, oh yes. I haven’t found the eraser yet because there’s so many button. 🤣 I survive with Ctr. Z.
Oh I tried autodesk sketchbook on my phone too. I really…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
also, awesome job!! I’ve been so happy being able to draw ever since learning I can do art from bases! It’s so much fun and relaxing!!
That’s great! I’ve never used bases before, but I gotta say my art style developed by copying other peoples art. I did manga fanart for awhile, so when I was kinda lost drawing my own cha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! 😁
yeah it does look a bit different! His hair didn’t turn out as floofy as I usually would do 😥
Oh yes! I used photoshop to make that, but it’s a little hard to navigate. I’ve been using crt Z because I haven’t found the eraser yet… yeah. 😆
I use krita too, and it’s what all my previous digital art was made with. It’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @theloonyone @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @starofthenorth
Digital art of Tauren! I’ve been using a graphics tablet lately and I really like it!

-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Go for it! I love hearing French people talk…the accent is so fun.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha, we sure do! And stay up into the wee hours of the morning (okay, maybe not that long) thoroughly discussing them 🤣😁
Sisters are hands down the best co-conspirators. And the wee hours of the morning are the BEST time to talk all things WIPs, character romances, etc. 😀 🤣 I have a sister 3 yr. older than me and I’m so thankful…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
I actually wrote a research argument paper over this question for college. It was quite interesting to dig into. There are many speculations over it and just as many opinions, but I believe Sam is the Central Protagonist.
Wow, you wrote a research paper about it? I guess I better back down. You know a lot more about it than I do. 😀 Not…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Published Authors? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks so much for all the helpful info! I’ll definitely be checking them out.
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Sometimes reading a good book where you can relate to a difficult struggle of the MC can help you understand something you went through.
Yes, very much so!
Honestly, a good book can feel like therapy when you need it. Not that we should go to books instead of God or therapy
Yeah. And no, but God can use good books to help…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
I misspelled the guys name. 😂 It’s by Michael W. Smith.
I’ll check out Come Unto Jesus.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
yeah! I agree. Age range is important, but that doesn’t mean every book has to be good for every age range. Sometimes reading a good book where you can relate to a difficult struggle of the MC can help you understand something you went through. Honestly, a good book can feel like therapy when you need it. Not that we should go to books…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
I’ve stayed away from Harry Potter mostly because the characters are specifically learning witch craft, from what I understand.
I won’t judge anyone who’s watched/read them though. Maybe they don’t see it this way. It’s just a personal conviction.
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for starting this topic! It’s great that we can all share our thoughts as Christians and encourage one another.
Some people say, “Don’t write anything you wouldn’t let your little sister read.” I don’t agree with that, because there are some topics that need to be addressed but are not appropriate for younger…[Read more]
- Load More
