@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing a Native American character in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t really know much . . . I’ve driven through some reservations I think but never actually seen/met anyone. And like @keilah-h said, they do have their own government. I also believe they still carry on many of their tribal/religious practices.
I guess I would say the most important thing is to make it as accurate as possible so…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic What’s your theme song? in the forum Music 3 years, 10 months ago
I love music from Peter and Evynne Hollens!
I know, it’s so great! Do you have any favorites? I also like “For the Dancing and the Dreaming” and “I See the Light.”
I’ve never listened to any of his Game of Thrones songs–I try to stay away from even the music for Game of Thrones. But I love “I See Fire!” It…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Seems like everyone else has already said a lot of what I was going to say lol 😂
I understand being super sensitive to dark things. Though personally I’m not overly sensitive to many things, some of my close family members are and I see that point of view. And everyone is different! That’s how God made us. And I think being…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
That is so funny!! 🤣 We siblings don’t really not use real words, but it’s more like not full sentences. (Or words for that matter.) Or we quite memes or stupidly funny YouTube videos.
🤣🤣 Great memories!
It’s the book references for me. All I have to say is, “Heh” to my sister. Yes, that’s a reference. and it blen…
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
It’s a Christian movie about a football coach (played by one of the Kendrick brothers) and his wife, who have to overcome the obstacles in their lives: the team keeps loosing so he might get fired, they want children but aren’t able to have any, etc. It’s rated PG because of “it’s strong religious themes and because it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Glad you like it! It’s super weird how it went that direction without me even thinking about it lol. It started off underground the whole time, but the story was different for a long time. The plot I was first using Tauren had a twin brother who was sent out of the bunker to go to war, and Tauren was sent too, but more of too prove…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
No I haven’t! what’s it about?
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Have you watched Facing the Giants? It’s at the end of that movie. That’s where I was reminded of it, cause my family and I watched that a couple weeks ago.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah patience!
Ha ha, yes, we have our own language/slang…(it kind of made itself up!!) It includes noises too I think. 🤣🤣 And facial expressions…We don’t even realize that we’re talking weird until we start saying stuff in front of other people and they seem confused. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re not obligated! If you want to though, just do it whenever works best for you 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh cool! He’s trying to find the, uh… thing to the… place.
Good guess, it’s not what you’re thinking though. You’re close. 😀
hahahah I confuse people XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
I just listened to it! I don’t listen to Casting Crowns much atm, but I definitely heard that song before. Probably ages ago when we use dot listen to the christian radio on the way to school, bit of a throwback. Thanks for the suggestion, been awhile since I heard that!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Ok, let me try to fix this real quick. This is going to be confusing XD I’ve just never rp’ed Tauren or Lesli, and I really wanted too now 😂 and I can’t figure out Kaine’s character arc atm.
Kaine
Kiane and Everly walk slowly down the hall with the rest of the group. A large crash sounds from across the way. Kaine…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@keliah-h @felicity (srry I cant remember if you’re in our group, I’m confused now lol) @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @loopylin
I’m going to swap Tauren and Lesli in for Kaine and Everly, I’m not currently writing those two so they are a bit less fun to rp. So yeah, Kaine and Everly mysteriously disappear.
Tauren: 6’2″, 16 years old. Brown…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah I see. It’s harder with letters. Video chats are great.
It’s had it’s benefits, I’ve got my own room now and I feel a bit more like my own person, if that makes since
I get that totally. 😀
I’m listening to The Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns right now. It’s really good, especially for moments when I need to overc…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Haha yes… I love mysterious characters. 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow, Keiryn is getting more and more interesting, complicated and mysterious! I’m guessing he’s trying to find…never mind. I’ll just wait and see. I like how you brought Lila back into the story.
I looked at the bottom of the post and realized I nearly included a note to self about Keiryn that was a spoiler. Oops lol glad I…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok yeah! I can do some rp, idk who else is on.
We are actually over in the character castle rn, I don’t think we have any students at this wild school 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, letters are fun, but I don’t think we would be able to stay consistent. We video chat about twice a week rn though, so that helps. It’s just a big adjustment. It’s had it’s benefits, I’ve got my own room now and I feel a bit more like my own person, if that makes since.
And yeah, I’ll bet that kid was shocked 😂
- Load More
