@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been listening to the War Horse soundtrack! It fits so well with many of my WIPs and plus it’s just amazing.
John Williams wrote it, which explains why it’s so good. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, Crosshair trying to convince himself he isn’t staring XD
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
Tauren and Lesli
“I am Everton. This is Amidala. Now everybody knows.” Everton gestures to himself and his friend.
“Oh! Nice to meet you.” Tauren says formally, with a nod.
Lesli smiles in agreement.
Crosshair eye…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah that’s exactly what’s happening! Hope they fix it soon too. Come on KP! You can do it! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@leilah-h
That looks cool! 😀
I remember that illustration from book 2!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@kelah-h
Thanks!! 😀
Yeah… same. I can’t reach recent topics. I figured out the only way to get around is to go to activity in your profile, and find somebody who mentioned you in the forum you want to go to. And you can click it from there. So yeah 😅 hopefully they fix it soon.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I dunno 😂
I think I make shadows about 3 times as long as thier height, and I just kinda scribble it under her I guess sorry that’s so vauge. It’s a new layer ontop of everything else set to like 25% opacity, and I used a blue gray.
Thanks! Hopefully we get to see it!
Thanks! Oh, that sounds like a good…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Anyone else having trouble getting onto KP website?
Whenever I go to click on a page it says “not found”
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I mean I do perhaps put a lot of effort into Tauren’s hair… it must be very floofy in every drawing.
Floofy! I love it! 😀
It’s the opposite for me. I love annoying my older sister. The best moments are when I cringe her out to the point she covers her face with a blanket. I mean I’ve practically won at that point, right?<…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h (Anyone else too! Sorry, I’m loosing track of who the wingfeather fans are here!) @loopylin
(You should watch it if you have the time to spare, It’s really good)
Ok but jk spend your winter break however you want 😂
Some digital art I made of Leeli!
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
. I guess that shows how much I love your charries!! I think poor Matthew might have a breakdown😅😭.
Oh I’m so glad you like my charries! And poor Mathew 😥
Lol don’t worry about it, yeah… Milo can just pretend that wasn’t absolutely terrifying. I just wanted to try Tauren and Lesli in the castle without…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic When is dark writing no longer writing for God? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! 😃
Thank you!!
Thanks! Glad you think so!
Aw thanks! I mean I do perhaps put a lot of effort into Tauren’s hair… it must be very floofy in every drawing.
And whoever had that quote about happiness being annoying your brother… (esther-c was that you?)
It’s the opposite for me. I love…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow…I’m already connecting with Bryce and Jocelyn!!! I love brother/sister dynamics. Great moodboard!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I really like those drawings! Lesli’s expression is perfect. Tauren’s hair is really good! I mean, it looks real. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @pen_for_christ205
A moodboard esk thingy I drew of my charries! They aren’t labeled, and ignore the apparent ages because Tauren looks too young and Layson looks too old. Laysn is bottom right, Keiryn is the one with black hair, and…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow…Matthew…I really like him! And Lyla is adorable!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic What is your characters greatest fear? And what is their greatest love? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Editing can be a pain…I think I’m on draft: I forgot how many and I keep making duplicate files so its very confusing…I think anyway lol. But I encourage you, step out of your comfort zone and embrace the wild! God wants us to step out of our comfort zone and relay on Him! (Sorry…got preachy there)…ANYWAY! I love your charries!…
- Load More
