@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! I have my parents to thank for that 😃
I do get called audrey sometimes though lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
@whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @pen_for_christ_205
Ok! May I make announcement?
Thank yall for following my story, I appreciate it a lot enjoy sharing it with you all! I seem to be having a major plot upheaval, and may be re-writing the whole thing. I’ll still use some scenes here and…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah me too!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
What a pretty name!!! I like it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually…probably not Avery. I just did some research and Avery wasn’t really used as a girls name until 2007…so
I’m going with Aubrey
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure lol! I actually introduced myself here awhile ago with my irl name because I wasn’t familiar with kp customs and idk wanted to have it one there 😂
fire away!
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
yea, hopefully they’ll get the rest of the family too tho, right?
They better!!
They arrested them all didn’t they? Including Lukas? (He’s my main concern…. Don’t judge me… XD)
Yeah, Lukas is super special!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s so neat about Maylee’s name!!
and fun fact, my Irl name means Ruler of Elves. My old youth pastor called me Elrondia when he learned that 😂
Am I allowed to guess your irl name? Funny!! 🤣
Lyla’s name is so sweet!
My favorite name from your characters is Corvina!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Like my oc Kaine is cute. He has curly hair, he gets nervous, and he generally dresses cute too (Not sure if there’s a way to describe dressing cute, as my sister and I would say, He’s an aesthetic boi. Not sure if that made anything clearer 🤣). And handsome for me would be somebody who is a little older, and just nice loo…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! 😀 sounds lovely!
Here’s a pic of a character I’ve only mentioned briefly in the “meaning of names” topic. She’s 6 years old, mischievous, energetic, and has a very contagious giggle.
Euphemia: (most people call her Effie)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the fun topic!
Oh, I really like the name Ruben. And of course, Everton. He’s my favorite from your WIP.
Oh! I like the name Dante.
I like Ellisa’s name, and it’s meaning too! 😀
Have I met Grant yet? 🤔
Oh I like the name Aedan! And little fiery one 😂 that’s funny.
I like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! So happy to see you back!
A new novel…
I love to make suggestions, could you tell us the general idea you have already, if you have one?
Is it fantasy? Modern life? I mean I really have a thing for dystopian type writing (my one and only WIP is) so that’s what my mind immediately jumps too. There’s just so many…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that’s funny! I could never talk to my mom about something like that, wayyy to awkward to me. My sister is my go to for those conversations. We came to the conclusion that cute and handsome have different meanings, but lol it just depends on how you use it. Like my oc Kaine is cute. He has curly hair, he gets nervous, and he…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I just want to say thank you to the KP staff/team for making this forum possible. I spent so many hours on the internet looking at resources for writers and was disappointed (and outraged) again and again by all the evil that was being promoted (sometimes blatantly, sometimes undercover). I just wanted a safe, Christian space to…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! That sounds super cool! I suppose i’m saying I’d like to live in your WIP than? 😅
Um, sort of… 😀
Well it looks cool, and I’d totally read that book.
Thanks! I’ll remember you when I need beta readers. ;D Whenever that is.
Haha, me and my mom were talking about the differences between cute and h…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course!! 😁
-
Felicity replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! That sounds super cool! I suppose i’m saying I’d like to live in your WIP than? 😅
Well it looks cool, and I’d totally read that book.
- Load More
