@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Alexander: (Briana’s twin brother)

I had a hard time finding a picture for him! This is the closest match.
-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @everyone
Yay! I’ve posted three of my characters, but I’m post the others!
Andrea: (Christopher’s sister, 14 yrs old)

Isn’t she pretty?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
woah!! That was amazing! I would love to read the entire book when or if you publish! I’m hooked 😊.
That’s great!! I mean, it sounds violent, but I’m glad you’re hooked! 😀
So many of your people descriptions are just on point! I never would have used, “sniffed defiantly at the world” but I understand exactly what he did and t…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah ok so…
Fynn and Destry have their Dad’s nose. Ami looks totally like her Mom!
Lukas looks like his Mom. Everton’s hard to place…I think I agree that he looks like his dad.
Analyzing fake families is now my favorite new hobby! 😀 😀
Yeah!! They’re new. I actually just started writing chapter one of t…
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
That Johnny story sounds creepy…but fun too of course! 😀
I like yours too! Very mysterious and keltic ✨
Thanks! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah lol! Those revisions can be rough. But I would never remove Tauren!
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Good, good! I’m glad you feel that way! I just wanted to see how far you were going with these revisions. Sometimes us writers can be ruthless to ourselves. 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! That’s what other people have said too.
Thanks!
Removing Tauren from the story!? I would never!😥🤣
He’s my sweet boi!
That would be tragic!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I’m so nervous for Ami! And gotta say, I love Everton. He’s kinda fun albet impulsive 😂
Great chapter!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! He was cool.
Oh don’t mind if I ask…
Who is Johnny and what happened to him?
(Y’know? Your signature? XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
woah!! That was amazing! I would love to read the entire book when or if you publish! I’m hooked 😊.
Lyaksandro hunches his shoulders into the wind and sniffs defiantly at the world as we enter the school courtyard and part ways.
So many of your people descriptions are just on point! I never would have used, “sniffed defiantly at the…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Skyler and Fynn really look like siblings 😀 They’re both tilting their heads like so… I love it!
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! May I make announcement?
Of course! Anytime! 😀
Hmm…since I’m a short title kind of girl, I like The Afterthoughts. You could even go for one word if you wanted, Afterthoughts. I think that word is poignant and gives just enough information to get you to want more, like I’d start thinking, “What or who’s the…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!!! That pic makes me break out in a grin every time I see it… *hugs Effie close while she squeals and wriggles*
Are Asher and Iris new characters or have I just never realized you had them?
I think I know somebody that looks kind of like him.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that name too!! Aubrey. I now have two good friends named Aubrey!! One goes to my church, and then you! But you’re sweeter than her…don’t tell her 😊. I’d like to keep my life 😂😅.
Thanks! 😊
Oh dear XD
You want to keep your life?! 😂🤣
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @folith-feolin @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @starofthenorth @godlyfantasy12 @madelyn @wilder-w @sarafini @elishavet-pidyon @kathleen-ramm @esther-c @theloonyone
Here’s chapter three of my WIP Overcome if anyone’s interested!
Any feedback you might have is very welcome! 😀
Glossary of…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! This is the first time I’ve tried writing in present tense and I’m enjoying it so far.
- Load More
