@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I really like all your Tauren pics!! Keep drawing as many as you want! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait. *palm face* Is this just a thing for the characters in your guys’ character castle?
I apologize if I barged in!!!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I NEED TO READ THIS!! And I already love Henry. And JON…..YESSSS
Oh thanks!!!! I know, the boys are great. 😀
I just got a thing yall…for the guys!!! Specially those little brothers and the babies of the group (so Henry? Already luv him.) and JON YESSSSSS XD I LUV HIM ALREADY I FEEL LIKE HE IS GONNA STEAL MA HEART XD XD XD<…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
This is such a great idea!!!! One question, do we ask our characters questions, or do we have our characters ask other people’s characters questions? 😀
I’m going to do it in the “teleport” form, because reading yours was absolutely FUN! So here we go:
“Truth conquers all things!”
As soon as the words leave my mouth, my…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I just remembered he’s my profile cover photo thingy too
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Lol your sister should know where to find him 😂I draw him…. like wayyyy to much. He’s all over KP XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS! You are super talented!!!!!! XD XD
Thank you!! 💛💛
It took me a lot of tries to find my style with chibis, everyone does them a little differently, so it’s hard to use other artists work for reference. (which is in general how i learn with art 😂, just copy other peoples stuff until you get it right)
I am going to…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh this looks like fun lol. I’ll do mine a bit later, in RP form. They are all in the same place… right? So like my charries can see yours and you?
And oh no 😭 them being like “you hurt us” XD poor charries!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
No your fine! Those are cool! I think my sister has read warrior cats and said they were good for kids fiction! I like the singing one XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Lydia! I’m rather new on here so I don’t think I’ve met you before! Great topic! This is going to be really fun!
I decided to use characters from my Viking/Nordic/Medieval trilogy.
1. Ring bearer: I would be a hobbit. I love their homes and their beautiful gardens!!
2. Gandalf: Ethando Drachensted. (47) He is my MC’s Uncle and someone she…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good to know. Corvina nooo lol 😭 I don’t know everything about her except… like probobly the most important thing you posted about her in the spoiler forum XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@lihtoverdarkness6
Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, anthem lights has amazing vocals 😍
The rock cover of Moana how far I’ll go is cool!
Super happy to see royal tailor’s start over on your list! That’s literally the anthem of my whole series XD
The lyrics match it sooo well!
Woah- let me down? What a song. I’ve never heard it before, it’s so good. That’s about parents you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Hey, that’s actually pretty in line with my guess! And I think Tauren does seem like the type that could be sensitive enough to feel it.
Lol Nyx doesn’t like it that’s hilarious
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I almost madde a mistake XD
I was goin t reply lik, “Oh! Let me go listen to those.”
And I kept scrolling…
And scrolling
😳
Nevermind XD
I’ll pick a few to try lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
LOVE IT!!!!
And wolfgang 😥 I love him to
Lots of really good stuff in there! I like how you show that Leo’s unforgiveness/bitterness effects all the brothers and makes it harder for them to get through a difficult time together. I really liked the scene where Wolfgang is against the bunk, trying to stay out of it, and feeling…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Wow, I had no idea Nyx had more than one tail! 😂
Lol, It feels like I should know this by now XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx**
Lol.
Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, willing her mind to clear. Slowly, she could feel herself becoming entwined with the boy, Tauren’s, own feelings. Could hear his heart, beating in tune with hers. Could almost see his emotions, drifting into her, likes a rainbow of colors.
Wait is this some kind of power t…[Read more]
- Load More
