@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Enjoy your cookies.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that was great! That’s pretty awkward… nearly getting yourself killed XD
Now Micheal can pick somebody to truth/dare!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, gotta go now. I’m being called to eat cookies with Arien and her friend. 😂🍪
-
Erica replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica.
Hehe, this will be fun!
Ringbearer:
I’d be an Elf. Definitely.
Gandalf:
From my WIP, I guess I would have to say Lord Saint Lawrence (don’t laugh, all the noblemen have river names) He guides Christopher, the nineteen-year-old king, a lot.
Aragorn:
Christopher
Legolas:
Alexander
Gimli:
Jade, she keeps all…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Michael turns red and glances at Briana.
“You have a lot of awkward moments,” she says.
“I know,” says her poor brother.
. . .
“Um . . .”
“I know,” says Chris. “Can I say?”
(Hope this is legal)
“That time when you tried to attack the guy who was…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic The Keeper of the Lost Cities in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! Haven’t talked to you in a while 😊
I honestly stopped it because the romance was getting uncomfortable and there were several inappropriate scenes/comments.
I noticed that a lot of people on the library website commented about that. I only read the first three books, so I didn’t get into that a lot.
Aside from that, I didn’t l…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @loopylin
Kaine smirks.
“Hmm.”
Truth… what should I choose?
“What has been your most awkward moment?”
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!
Ach, poor Michael. *rubs hands together*
Michael cautiously sits down in the circle, next to Briana (his sister).
“Um–”
“Say dare,” Chris says, smirking.
“Say truth, it’s not as bad,” says Briana.
“Um–”
“And don’t take all day,” Kaine says.
The others smile behind their hands.
“Um–”
“Um–”
“Truth?”…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice story! I love the Little House feel.
I guess one thing I would say: when the Grants arrive, it seems like Pa automatically assumes they’re new to pioneer land. Maybe you could say he sees that their wagon is full of furniture and other belongings, or say something else so it’s obvious they’re new? Do what you want though!
I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Thanks! He is.:)
I thought you guys would think it was Kieryn! Lol I like surprising people XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So Kaine picks somebody to dare now that he has been dared! I’ll pick one of your charries because your on rn.
Thanks! XD
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Kaine looks around the room. “Micheal?”
“Truth or dare?”
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @everyone else
So . . . I take it we give each others’ charries the truths and dares?
Are we taking turns in any special order?
Sorry I’m a bit confused, I’ve never done anything like this before 😊
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @others
I made a moodboard for Christopher and Briana, I just need to figure out how to post it. I can’t seem to copy and paste the entire thing. How do you do it? (It’s in a google doc)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @esther-c @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Ok sorry for the wait guys!
Godly you could not have picked a both worse or better dare XD that one hits really close to home for Kaine. I’m not going to make it sad though because this is just a fun little game 😂, not a place for me to rant about my cinnamon…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @felicity @koshka @elivshavet-pidyon @loopylin @themillionsofotherswhoareonhere
K, I’m finally here!
I’m going to use four charries for now: Christopher (call him Chris, his name takes too long to type!), Briana, Michael, and Elena.
I’m going to make Chris and Briana be engaged at this point, since…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I need to wright Kaine doing something next, I’m about to start making sushi though which is quite a project, I’ll try to get on soon XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😀 I love writing him.
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Is it a virtual contest or do you connect with the other contestants in a forum?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
I’m back!!! That door idea was the best!!
I glance at mineralized, who is watching Kaine nervously from our invisible control center. “He knows how to swim, right?”
In the character room, Adele sends Jocelyn a teasing smile as the girl crawls back to her seat. “You like this game don’t you?”
- Load More
