@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21 @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
Next chapter! It’s a long one! I should probobly break it into two. XD
***
Jonathan Ledger walks down the large circular tunnel. His boots create an echo against the metal flooring with each step. He…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November, sweating: Arabella, there’s something I
need to ask you-
Arabella: Finally! You’re proposing!
November: How’d you know?
Arabella: November, you’ve dropped the ring five
times during dinner.
Arabella: I even picked it up once.XDXDXDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Well.. I do thoroughly enjoy embarrassing Layson but any is fine 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Could yours ask one of mine? I just haven’t gotten to do one today XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all could not have had better timing! I just finished Keiryn’s backstory! I’m wanting to do some art ot go with it, so maybe one of you two can go first?
I’ll have Keiryn, Kaine, Everly, Lesli, and Tauren here to react, but I’ll probobly only share Kaine and Keiryn’s backstories. (I guess this proves there’s more fun…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Goodnight girls! It was fun writing with you!
-
Felicity replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic This isn't exactly film but I want to write audio dramas in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
I think in general I have a lower voice, but it still sounded like a lady trying to make her voice sound deep. (I probably didn’t do the effects right 😀 ) If I had to do it again, I’d just have my brother do that part.
Hey, I might be a second soprano too! I don’t know for sure. I can’t sing the really high parts but I sing soprano.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! Go ahead!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“It’s hard to feel mad at you,” Henry says wryly, “even if you did just make me go through the stupidest one minute of my entire life. Somebody else can ask next, I need to recover.”
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
“Thanks,” Henry rolls his eyes, glancing at his sister. A timer appears, set for one minute. Lana reaches over and starts tickling Henry.
“Harder!” Lyn grins
Henry squeezes his mouth together tight.
And gasps.
And finally bursts out into a muffled laugh.
“Time’s up!” Lyn…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Henry grimaced. “I don’t want Lyn. She seems like she’d be ruthless.”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Love that 2nd idea! I would totally do that XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Henry groaned. “Can I pick who I want…ur…don’t want…to tickle me?”
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My Henry??? 😀
“Alright then. How about…Ah, Henry was it? Truth or dare!” Lyn asked.
Henry nodded, “Yes, that’s me. Dare I pick dare?”
His sister Lana raised an eyebrow. “Careful.”
“Dare it is,” he decided.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh yes, Corvina! I didn’t forget her, I just thought she was in a bad mood or something. 😀
My villain is Jalene Tinsmore, (25), always dressed in red and black, and way too bad for this game, I’m realizing. I mean, I wouldn’t be able to get her in here first of all, and secondly, she wouldn’t be able to talk to anyone without…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Well, since we are in the mood or oversharing!!
Lesli’s a bit like me, and Tauren well… ok they aren’t a ship, but he’s like the perfect guy-friend I have at times wished I could have XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
