@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
I’m going to try with Easton, remember yall can write him too! If it isn’t working that’s fine well just pretend he was never here XD
@freedomwriter76 how about one of your groups of charries is on the other side of the passage, so they can see what is going on, and eventually they will meet up?…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“Hmm…dare…” Keiryn hesitates. “I dare you to climb up that ladder.”
A tall ladder appears, exploding a hole through the roof. Light pours down from the sky above, and a couple butterflies flit through the opening.
(Now that’s author magic 🤣)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… hopefully it didn’t give toooo much away… XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @koshka”
It’s alright.” Keiryn hugs his knees against his chest. “Oh, I suppose I go next.”
“Um… Wilkins?” Kieryn says. “Truth or dare?”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh no 😭 poor keiryn, but the author in me loves this XD
Keiryn pulls his knees up to his chest nervously.
“Urm… two years ago…”
I was 13 then. I’m sure all these people haven’t cried since they were ten. They’re going to think I’m so weird!
“My parents… got divorced… but it wasn’t a big deal. I had a hard time for a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin (I’m forgetting who else is here XD)
“Actually… we’re missing some friends too. Beth and Simon. They went with some others to go get food and we were able to talk with them because Milo had some kind of… communication device? I don’t know what it was. But anyway… we left Milo back there with the dragon, and now we…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IM HEREEEE!!!!
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Briana: You look like you fought 10 people and ran a mile to get here.
Chris: Twelve people. Four miles.
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: Would you please not Briana this into a worse situation than it already is?
Briana: Hang on, did you just use my name as a verb?
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Chris: Okay, so let’s start by talking about the emotions you’re feeling right now.
Briana: Stabbing.
Chris: Stabbing… isn’t really an emotion. It’s more of an activity… that I hope you don’t do to me. See, an emotion is more of a feeling.
Briana: Well, maybe I feel stabby.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks so much! I’m really glad you are liking it!
I really get that, and it’s been the same for me. I think it’s part of what influences my book a lot, I get tired of the everyday monotony, just like how Tauren gets tired of his job, which used to be fun. Because I don’t do a lot of ‘exploring’ in life, I love getting to write…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes please do!! Kieryn needs that hug!! Not that he would admit it 😭
I’m glad he’s your favorite! And yeah, I don’t like his mom either XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww I love it! It looks amazing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Keiryn looks up at the sound of his name.
“Oh uh… truth?”
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
He’ll be fine. He’s a big tough boy. lol
Sorry, I can’t play right now. Maybe later today!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
If it’s ok I’ll have Chris do the dare from last night . . . it just looked fun 😂
Chris stares at the onion, then at Fin, then at Briana, who is failing to hide her laughter.
“Well, then, okay.”
He pictures the onion as a shiny red apple and holds it up to his mouth. “Wait. Can I peel it?”
“Fine,” says Fin.
He slowly…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my moodboard for Christopher and Briana!
Sorry for all the blank space.

-
Erica replied to the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Also if any of you have an idea for a title . . .
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
No! Not the quote at the end! 🤦♀️😭🤣
Y’all weren’t supposed to see that but I just copy pasted the entire thing XD glad you liked the chapter though lol
- Load More
