@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
Victorian England? Thats cool! And identity is a favorite theme of mine. Have any charries for it yet?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! The sling sisters and the….”—-”
I’m sure Carmen could come up with something. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I wish I could give you parakeet facts, but sadly I don’t know much about them! But I will say you shouldn’t buy parakeet seed mix from stores. They need fresh veggies like us.
( I shoudl maybe mention the tag box at the bottom of your post is pretty useless, you have to type the tag out in your reply. I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12
Thanks!
Oh yes… BUT PAXTON!! 😂😥 I totally get that. I like to write whatever I want from any place in any book, then have a draft going on the side. I put stuff in the draft if I’m sure I want it to happen and when I want it to happen, but If I’m not sure, I write it separately. I like doing that because later I can look back…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣 glad you like him!! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Oh! Worldbuilding sounds fun! Curious what you come up with. I need to do some worldbuilding for my new wip, you said on some previous post I could share, so here is the rant lol….
Ok! It’s a choose your own adventure (thought these were sooo cool as a kid). It’s 2nd person present tense. even though it says “you” as the main…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Tauren looks over at the group.
Aww! That’s sweet! We could sing one of her so-
He furrows his brow, looking over at Lesli.
Oh uh..
I can’t sing, and I don’t think anyone can make me.
“I-I’m uh…not really a singer?” Tauren stutters nervously.
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Keiryn leans back in his seat nervously as the screen begins to move.
Peoples…stories? On a screen? What will these people see of me?
He shivers at the thought.
Maybe… I can avoid it somehow.
Keiryn watches as the small girl on screen is lifted into the air, by her uncle. He shuffles uneasily, but smiles at the innocent…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Yeah!! You still on?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 @princesachronicle22
*Pushes into conversation awkwardly*
Yo, we’re talking about parakeets now? 😮
I used to be obsessed with parrot training stuffs. They’re fascinating creatures! 😀 I love them.
Orielle do you have a fave parrot? I like Camelot macaws! (I feel like that’s a cross between a scarlet and harlequin, yall I’m so rusty…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You are welcome for the welcome XD!! Oh, and evil author laugh? I’ve totally done those in my head. I mean, they are necessary. I hear about Avatar alot, somehow I got the notion it was anime 😂 is that right? I watch a small amount of anime. What’s it about? (Also is it clean/non violent?)
Great answers! I like lofi too,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea! I should try a flow chart.
Your WIP sounds interesting! And the game too. I’ve never designed a game, but it sounds like fun. I like your name selection for the book too!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
YES I LOVE HIM
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I don’t know much about Lyn, but start with whoever!
I also don’t know much about Grimm.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, what a awful story! That’s great you are writing about it though!
- Load More
