@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin
ahhh yes Sigmund Freud…Thought Smoking Cigars made him think better and then he ended up dying from mouth cancer…
He was a vey odd dude and apparently the founder of modern psychology…
He was the guy I was thinking about, you nailed it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I forgot to reply to you! 😂
Yes, mwhahah. I have many a things planned for Layson.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Um, yeah I think I knew that. It’s one of my favorites too. 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
EEEEE!!! Go Reindeers!
“I’ll be cheering you on when no one else will. I’ll be cheering you on as you run your race,”
Did you know that was one of my favorites?! XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah sounds good!!
Remember, “I’m cheering you on” (4K&C song) 😀
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Here y’all go! I found this article and these are five forms of stress/PTSD that can occur. And u can find out which u believe ur character has and research it individually!
Cool, thanks! I’d forgotten there were more than three kinds of PTSD…
As mentioned in the article it usually occurs often, and there’s probably quite a few…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I have homework to do before I start chatting, but I’ll try to find you later. =)
Aww, too bad we’re not on the same team. XD I’ll still cheer for you, though.
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aw that’s too bad we’re on different teams! 🙁 🙁 Oh well. Love how you used Lesli’s name!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on team penguins too! My account is under Ann Gorczyca.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve gotta blow through some schoolwork before I start chatting, but I’m team raindeer and my username is Lesli Mintz my pfp is Lesli and Tauren
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I created an account, if that’s what you’re asking. It’s under ‘Gwyneth Wise’. The below picture is my profile picture

-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @lewilliams @gwyndalf-the-wise @booksandbeakers @devastate-lasting
Hey, did ya’ll get on CWW? Maybe we can find each other and see if we’re on the same teams!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes actually, that is what Corvina has a bit of, DIS, except its not exactly diagnosed because it’s fantasy and there’s other things involved, and she can be healed by the Lord.
Same, my story is also a fantasy and they don’t have specific terms/labels to diagnose people with.
Some of them do have PTSD, and that’s not a term to…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!!! I’m super excited about it myself, It’s like a dream character arc for me to work on!
You’re welcome! I just love character arcs that leave you with hope and your characters’ arcs seem very hopeful so yay.
I like getting to relate to the characters issues, but also I’m super excited to write Kaine coming throu…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I don’t think I can read/watch any of that, I’m just a bit too sensitive 😅
I’m able to have some related stuff in my story anyways because it’s mostly just a much more severe versions of stuff I’ve experienced, so it isn’t really disturbing to me for that reason.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Hm idk. Layson is very carefree… to the extent it gets himself in trouble sometimes. I mean not many people would leave their home into a dangerous place because they heard somebody they don’t know needs help. Most people would just be like ‘that’s not my problem’. It becomes more important later, he just kinda does what he w…
-
Felicity replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! The last part about Iris’ memories was so touching. Good work!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah poor Paxton! I can understand why he has lasting issues 😥
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… they’re pretty shippable. XD
I just didn’t want it to get in the way of the friendship plot, and Layson and Everly is the main romance anyways. But yeah, I think they’d be really cute together XD
- Load More
