@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
Here’s the DSM-5, which is a diagnostic tool that has all the criteria of multiple mental disorders.
Content Warnings: I don’t think there’s anything to warn about as long as you know what the disorders entail. I’d skip to the section that talks about whatever disorder you’re interested in, though. It’s reeeeally long. It’s not going…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic Talking about Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities that our characters have in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
If you don’t want to participate in this and I’ve tagged you, don’t worry about it. Feel free to skip if you want. =)
If I haven’t tagged you and you think this is interesting, feel free to join!
@mineralizedwritings @folith-feolin @loopylin @orielle21 @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @otherworldly-historian @sarafini
I’ve decided to…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldyhistorian
You’re welcome! Glad it helped.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the DSM-5 isn’t in a Christian point of view (like most psychology) so, beware of weird ideology…
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @anyone else if they’re interested
I’ve finally gotten around to talking about my characters, so here they are!
(I’m going to warn you now that I do…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello there, and welcome to KP!!!! I’m so happy you’re here to join us! 😀 And don’t worry…I stalked the forum too, even tho I WAS already old enough to join! XD
SAME. XD
And first off, THANK YOU SO MUCH for saying that about my stories and charries!!!! You are soooo sweet!!!! <333333
You’re so welcome! I love reading about WWII (I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
THAT WAS SO GOOD! You made me tear up 😥😥 I love Leo so much ! 😭 he just wants to help his brother ! AHH I LOVE THEM!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s what math is like for me -_-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
oof I really don’t like Hilda and Felix
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corvina glared at her, poking her tongue into her.
Yeah ok I didn’t think Corvina would 😂
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy @folith-feolin
Oh, okay thanks!
@anyone who’s interested
Here is the digital form of the DSM-5. It is a diagnostic tool most commonly used in America. It has all the official criteria for a lot of disorders. However, some subtypes of disorders are not listed. (like C-PTSD, if I remember correctly.)
Content Warning(s): I think as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol did Corvina actually stick her tongue out at Serin? 🤣
@loopylin @princesachronicle22
Layson watches the three converse tensely over the dark haired girls appearance.
“Well we’re moving on.” Layson says, gesturing down the hall. “Is there something you want? Or should we be on our way?”
Oh I hope we can just move on without…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
How do you link something without the post-eating monster eating the post?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*glares at the post eating monster*
I was just asking what you all think about if my charries may have PTSD or not. (Sry, that wasn’t very clear) I think Godly answered my question, but if you have any thoughts, please share!
No worries! I don’t think I have anything add.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
…I’m not sure what you’re asking me to think about?
During the trilogy, some charries do see some things that they wish they didn’t; but it’s nothing terrible because I read the trilogy aloud to my 8 and 10 year old siblings. 🙂
Makes sense. =)
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh that’s great!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!
I think we probably have lots of people on here with minor disabilities but that doesn’t stop them from glorifying God in everything!Absolutely!
I love short stories (if you want to read one I posted, I can tag you) and am at a novel called tentatively A Girl Named Buttercup, that’s at 12K.
Cool!
1. I like homemade Chall…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Okay! I’ll look for you.
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You found me! 😀
-
Felicity replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
oh that’s great!! Me too! What’s your account name on there? I’ll try to find you… 😀
- Load More
