@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Woah that’s cool! Is the skin color something unique to her race? Or just the color palette you felt like using?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
AHHHH I LOVE IT
XD I wanna draw her now -
Felicity replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@gold-hummingbird I actually have never read Ivanhoe, but I want to at some point.
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes. Is there a topic started for discussing WIP ideas? Because I’d rather not spam this topic…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@landric Thanks for the feedback! I’m so glad you’re interested.
Wait do you mean what’s going on with the war? Like, what battles were happening etc?
-
Felicity replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow that’s awesome. When I go to Poland within the next couple years (hopefully) I’ll look for it.
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @charityanne @booksandbeakers @elizabeth-hearten @orielle21 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @landric
Seriously any time. So whichever one wins is great.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
You guys this whole thing with Mathew and Joshua is so sweet 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachrinicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Layson
Layson watched from the edge of the circle of strange people, still holding Maylee. Corvina and Serin engaged in a tense interaction over where they were from, and each person gave a different answer.
“Do you know of any place I might find a weapon?” She asks hed…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I thought I’d just pop in and say hi! I was on CWW too, you might have seen me around. At any rate, I’m Felicity on here, a homesteading authoress and follower of Jesus. Unfortunately I don’t have anything published yet but maybe someday. Your fanfic stories sound interesting!
I enjoy writing Historical Fiction,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten @landric @felicity
Thanks for the input! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Digital is great! And I’d love to see her when your done with that drawing! Oh yeah! I did that once as a joke, I believe I even smeared foundation on the page 😂 it looked horrid the way I did it, but again, I wasn’t trying in the least XD
-
Felicity replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I love that picture! I’ve always wished I could draw realistic pictures of my characters. How long did it take you to draw it?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Ok, sounds good!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This is a good idea! I don’t know of a topic already started for names, so this should be fine. 😉
I love coming up with names and I’ll be glad to help if anyone needs any!
I think either one would be fine but my personal preference is Vieridale Ruins.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
thanks for the great topic! I have to many places that need names XD book 2 is a travel story, so yeah… the need is basically endless and I haven’t even come up with all the locations. I’ve got the one that’s almost done, which sounds better?
Vieridelle Ruins (pronounced Veeridelle)
Vieridale Ruins (pronounced Veeridale)
Preference anyo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Western would be amazing
-
Felicity replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow what an interesting idea! That’s too bad you got covid, but maybe if you hadn’t you’d never have come up with January Hill. (Just thought I’d try playing Pollyanna’s glad game)
I did not know that about the Polish board game makers. That’s really neat. I’m always looking out for random facts about all things Poland because I’m…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Mondays and Fridays or Monday through Friday?
And yes, those times would work for me. *can’t wait this is going to be so much fun*
- Load More
