@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Armulyn is actually my role model for Dao. I want Dao to be similar, but not too much alike. I don’t want to copy Peterson. XD
I figured XD Armulyn is a favorite of mine, absolutely love how Peterson had a song written by him in the back of book 4.
As Jesus figure, I mean like he will end up sacrificing himself for someone/multiple p…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise posted an update 3 years, 8 months ago
@anyone @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @freedomdreamer @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @sarafini
Does recent topics function normally for y’all? On my computer it keeps saying something to the effect of “This is not the post you’re looking for…” -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Aw, thanks!! XD I was very worried that it wasn’t very good cause I’m really bad at descriptions.
XD the silver one is Derek, my snarky thief. I’m glad you like them!!!@loopylin
Yeah, I couldn’t think of a way that they’d immediately recognize what type of building they’re in, so *inserts magical plaque that answers…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice! That sounds familiar actually.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool! You draw the sheets or write them?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
yep! I’m doing some writing, but I’ll jump back periodically! What section of your series have you currently been working on?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22
XD I totally underestimated how hard it is to write roleplays.
And sorry about the formatting in advance, I’ve never done this before…Luca
*swoosh-y noises* *characters successfully transported*
He stood up, confounded.
“WE JUST GOT EATEN BY THE FLOOR!”
…
“WE JUST GOT DIGESTED!”Derek
Where are we? It’s dark…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Actually same. I don’t get it either… I can write guys easier than girls too. Lesli is the only girl I have that is really developed and she’s basically just me but more like who I wish I could be. Everly isn’t like me, so I have a hard time developing her. Than I have Tauren, Layson, Kieryn, Kaine, Kendrick, Jonathan, and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I love all of Layson’s expressions! They’re all really… expressive 😐😂 Good job with his position in the fourth one! It looks hard!
Thanks! Yeah, I had to do a lot of erasing on the fourth one.
Your random guy from the internet looks SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! Ahh! It looks so good! And his clothes! 😍 Great job!
Thanks so much! 😀
Uh… yeah. M…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know that anime character either, but lol he’s so cute XD Love the moodboard! Poor Ridley, sounds like he goes through it ; (
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
WOW!! Love the idea, it’s super cool! I would totally read that. I have really hard time keeping all of your charries straight, are those three ones I might already know/have I read any of there story before? Also, just realized you wright mostly guys 😂 I’m the same way, I only have two girl mc’s in my entire series lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh ok! That atcually sounds really good. Ok, not Lukas. He’s too innocent XD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a character that is a Jesus-figure in a book, I wouldn’t do it, but idk exactly what you meant by…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
XD Spoilers without context. I love it! I also have no idea who Dao is, so now I must finish reading your story.
XD I have a different series and my favorite character ends up dying for reasons I’m unsure of, I just know he has to die. Which sounds terrible…but true.
XD NOOO LUKAS STAY WITH ME BUDDY
Yay! Lukas lives! -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
AHH I LOVE IT!!!
It almost has a painterly feel to it. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@keliah-h
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I like it! It almost has a watercolor feel to it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That is such a good drawing! The shading is very well done. Great job!! I bought a how-to-draw-realistic-people book at Hobby Lobby recently and I’m hoping to draw some of my characters.
Thanks so much! Those books really help, I recently went through one and It helped me draw people from behind.
You seem like you’re a natural at it!…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That is such a good drawing! The shading is very well done. Great job!! I bought a how-to-draw-realistic-people book at Hobby Lobby recently and I’m hoping to draw some of my characters. You seem like you’re a natural at it!
- Load More

Yeah. Sometimes that happens. It’s happening for me right now. I think it normally fixes itself either later in the day or the next day.
Oh good. XD I was worried that I’d broken a guideline or something…
Yeeeahh, the website likes to get weird sometimes
Ah, okay.
Sometimes. I’m not sure if it’s a server glitch or if it’s something on our side.
Huh. Maybe both.