@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course! =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c AGH sorry I didn’t see the RP you did before the one with Fynn so I’m starting from that point @princesachronicle22
XD Yeah I’ll pretend Fynn was talking to Luna…
Derek
A group of people was standing near the windows in a almost observatory-like room. A human girl smiled and waved them over.
Luca immediately…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWWWW PAXTON!!!! *sobs* …I love those three so much together.
XD and since you asked, although you can already tell, I’m on.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
“Oh, Lyla, this is Lesli.”
“Hey!” I hug Lyla. “I know you from that crazy castle!”
“So, we’re exploring?” I say excitedly, rubbing my hands together. “That’s just my kind of thing.”
I know that was short! Sorry guys, It’s not that late over here and I need to get on with some schoolwork 😛
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m fine with my characters going with Fynn and meeting Luna. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*dies laughing*
…both of my characters in your group are non-human boys. XD I don’t think Fynn would find them very attractive…
XD It’s okay though, I’ll have them roll with it. I’m sure Derek has a snarky comeback somewhere… and Luca doesn’t understand flirting and will just…I dunno. He’ll do something. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I’ll go after @lightoverdarkness6 she hasn’t gone yet
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES SCREAMING IS FUN.
TRY IT AFTER YOU HAVE TO DO A TON OF MATH HOMEWORK SOMEDAY, IT RELIEVES STRESS.
(Jk.)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the present tense club!
XD I started writing in present tense because I knew it was what I wanted for my book, It took awhile to stop saying ‘said’.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I’m going to be Lesli because she’s basically just a better version of me 😂 I think you guys know what she looks like but basically overalls and a red sweater, blond hair in double french braids.
I reach forwards through the small tunnel, slowly pulling myself up towards the pinhole of light at the exit. I pause, feeling a bead of sweat roll…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw man I’m sad the Tauren wells drawing isn’t showing up on my side! He’s a favorite artist of mine.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Thanks yall for understanding! 😀😅😅
And yeah np if you forget, thanks for letting me know it’s just how some people compliment, I need to keep that in mind. 😀
@gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6
Aw glad you like my art : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten
Who’s starting?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
For me, plotting is filling out how my character motivations/themes/goals will come to be (what needs to be shown to the reader when, and what should be left for latter?), and outlining is deciding exactly what events come about to show them, and trying to connect them in a orderly fashion.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Here here!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c
XD I’m confused.
The group with Derek and Luca is: Skyler and others of Esther’s characters that I don’t remember the names of sorry!, and Princesa’s prince dude, the prince’s sister, and Mayvee? At least I think this was the group originally. XD
Aaaand now for the more confusing…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I don’t know what made me think about these cousins going to an amusement park, but…yeah. If this story was set on Earth, that would happen. XD
@freedomwriter76 Since you’ll be meeting this character, here’s what she looks like:

-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH I LOVE THEM ALREADY!!! XD
…this seems like it’s going to be an interesting exploration of sibling relationships…but then it ends tragically. *sadness*
THOSE SONGS. *cries*
- Load More
