@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
Felicity replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Neato! (now I want to hear you speak it 😉 )
-
Felicity replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Asher!!!! WHAT!!??
I kind of thought he was a bit shady but I never thought he’d do something like that!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Uhhh…looks like Light had a lot of ideas…. Let me know if you want more.
-
Felicity replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome and nice to meet you! It is so wonderful to meet another sister in Christ! *hug* I appreciate your perseverance in doing what God has called you to do, even if it has it’s difficulties. Currently I’ve been wrestling with God’s calling for my future and your testimony encouraged me. Thank you!
I’m Felicity on here, and I am a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Micron style pens mostly, and a calligraphy pen. It looks darker than it actually is because I cleaned it up in photoshop.
Thanks!
You should learn with us! It would be so much fun! My parents aren’t teaching me so I’m just using a free lesson series on youtube.
Thanks you so much!…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AWW! ❤️❤️❤️ Girl, you just made my day. Or…evening, as it were. XD
Seriously though, that means a lot to me. So, thanks. =)Well, I’m planning to share my WIP on here, I just gotta…actually write it XD
I’ve started one scene and the beginning of another scene…but I haven’t written it in chronological order yet and neither…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I love this idea!
Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Derek: Kayak.
Zules: I never knew you had an inner romantic, D. I vote air balloon, I bet the view is great.
Derek: …
Teilo: …I’d like to know why you’re asking the question before I answer it.
Zules:…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD The sacrifices we make for speed. XD I misread it as gwyndalf-the-whoa.
I should probably have another RP done by the end of the day, but I’m not gonna promise anything.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD That sounds like complete and utter chaos. I love it.
GIRL your picture didn’t load before and I didn’t see it. *Sigh*
I love the way you’re doing it!!! The layout is really cool! *proceeds to stare at that amazingness for the next five minutes* -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m working on a RP but it’s dinner time so I can’t do it yet, sorry.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing better today, thanks for asking. =)
I’m mostly just tired.definitely not because I stayed up too late drawing charactersXD I don’t remember who all from Rocket’s group “dies”. I know Quill and Groot do, Gamora’s already dead…they hadn’t met Mantis yet, right? So…that just leaves him with the blue guy with red…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll have to look at that, thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m doing really well today. The emotions kinda come and go, y’know? But I’m doing really well today. 💖💖💖
Yeah I get ya. It’s kinda gloomy here, idk that just effects my mood so much. If you ever need somebody to talk too, I’m here! 😀
Lol, well, at least you’re learning a new instrument! 😂 I have an electric, tho I wish I also ha…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m ok!
How are you doing?
Aww I like rocket lol I haven’t even met him he just sounds fun.
That’s great! honestly that’s how i learned a lot of clarinet. I had a list of fingerings, and when I came across some note I didn’t know I would look up the fingering for it. So yeah! Anyways, I think it’s awesome we are beginners at…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! Ooooo Rocket during the Blip years? That’s… Oh boy. XD
Hmmm
I don’t know about learning guitar chords, but I know that if you use the site “Ultimate Guitar Tabs” you can look up songs on there, and they have the chords on there and if you hover your arrow over the chord names it’ll show you the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Your welcome!
People might not respond to you unless you tag them 😉 I saw this because I was in recent topic, I wasn’t notified.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Those are cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello!
Oh, fanfic sounds fun! No idea who Rocket is, but he sounds cool! lol
I’m learning guitar off the internet, any wisdom for a total beginner? 😂 I can play an e major and a major as of rn
I play clarinet… so uh… bit different isn’t it XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Artsy Dragon are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Nope. He’s a little kid that has no idea the implications of his actions, he just wants her to share in the joy he has found that his flower matches her hair. XD
- Load More
